Chapter 11

AVA

The whole day I lay in bed, eat, sleep and repeat. My limbs start to ache by lying down on the bed for way too long.

Today dinner was served an hour earlier and they had so many foods, all healthy and greens. I ate a little but the maids made me eat more.

They kept pleading to eat more, even suggested that they can feed me if I want.

The whole time I was out of the room, they all kept taking glances at me even the guards at the door, who keep making sure I don't escape.

A knock on the door startles me, breaking me from my thoughts. I glance over to the clock and see its nine o' clock.

I wonder who it is. Nobody comes around this time. The door opens and a maid walks in with a box.

My thoughts are vanished and I sit up on the bed seeing the maid place the box on the bed. Before she can walk out, I call her.

"Wait", I call for her and she stops on her tracks, "It's early today", I say and the maid look at me with a hint of pity.

"Capo wants you in the room by ten", she says and I look at her surprised. Is he trying to kill me? I am still sore from yesterday!

"But its early", I say, "Shouldn't I go there at eleven?", I ask her, silently hoping she would have mistaken the time or the clock on the wall is broken.

"No Miss, Summers", she shakes her head, "Capo, strictly told us ten", she bows, "Please get ready, I'll wait outside", she walks out.

I crawl over to the box and open it to see another set of lingerie, this time black. My hands start to shiver as I remember yesterday's events.

I look over the clock to see twenty more minutes left for me to get ready, I hope he is gentle tonight.

I take a wash, rather than a shower, taking a shower everyday will spoil my hair and make it dry.

I wrap myself with the new towel that is kept every day. I wonder how many towels they have in total here.

I take the lingerie and sigh, am I going to do this again?

I take the stockings and pull it to my thighs. I look at myself once again in the full-length mirror.

I am getting déjà vu, this seems just like yesterday, just the time and set are different.

I take the robe once again and wrap it around myself and walk over to the maid. She once again leads me to the same door.

The maid leaves me and I knock on the door before opening it, I see the lights on this time and Lorenzo sitting on the bed.

He was on his business suit minus the blazer. He had unbuttoned the shirt fully and his pants we unbuttoned and unzipped.

He had a bottle of alcohol and he looked drunk, "Why do you f*cking cover yourself!", he shouts taking another swing from the bottle.

I flinch at how loud his voice is, he looked mad, looks mad. I can already feel that today isn't going to end well.

I untie the robe and let it fall on the floor, before he screams at me again.

"That's more like it!", he slurs taking another gulp.

He stands up the bottle falling from his hands and on the rug and all the liquid seeping to the rug wetting it.

He grabs my arms towards me, "You look so much like her", he leans in and I can smell his alcoholic breath with a mix of minty smell.

"Why didn't I notice it at first?", he asks more at himself, he groans and connects our foreheads together.

"I love your eyes", he says and before I can react, he places his lips on mine kissing me. I freeze, my eyes widen.

He never kissed me last night, and its my first kiss. He probably won't remember this tomorrow but I will for the rest of my life.

I wish I was drunk instead.

I tear slips my eyes unknowingly, when he pulls away, he notices it, "No", he wipes the tears. I see love in his eyes.

Not for me.

"Don't cry, amore mio", he says wiping my tears, his voice gentle filled with love and care. (My love)

He places his lips on mine once again, and places his left hand on my waist, pulling me closer.

He bites my bottom lip and I gasp, closing my eyes and he takes the opportunity slipping his tongue into my mouth.

He sucks on my tongue, our saliva mixing. He places his other hand on my neck pulling me closer, I can feel him on my stomach.

I let myself lose, and kiss him back, melting onto him. Seeing his eyes full of love and care is stirring something in me. Something that I've never felt.

Lorenzo breaks the kiss, he places his hands on my thighs pulling me and carrying me to the bed. He drops me gently.

He looks onto my eyes and places a kiss on my forehead, I close my eyes and he whispers, "I love you, amore mio" (my love)