Chapter 15

LORENZO

"I can't believe you just sent her away!", Daniel shouts behind me walking fast. He walks into my study and sits on the sofa.

"Then what do you expect me to do?", I shout back, my headache worsening. Today has been one of the far worst days for me.

"Kill her", he says with his eyes void of any emotion and hearing him say that I remember Ava's face.

Kill her? Why does just saying that makes me feel guilty, is it because she is Sarah's sister, my sister in law?

Fuck! My sister in law!

I had sex with my fucking sister in law!

"Uhhhh!", I groan and grab my hairs, "Cazzo!", I scream and Daniel scoffs crossing his arms across his chest. (F*ck)

"Clearly, cazzo only", he lets out a sarcastic chuckle, "I don't get it", he shakes his head, "How could you not know she had the same surname as your wife". (f*ck)

"Were you that horny?", I glare at him but he ignores me completely, "To get into her pants? Didn't you get any other chick out there?"

"Well, she was the one who took money from me", I say and Daniel raises his eyebrows.

"She took money from Alexander", he stands up from his seat, "You should have let him deal with it", he says and I agree with him.

"Did Alexander know?", Daniel asks clenching his jaw.

"No, he is on his way here", I walk towards my seat and slump on it, my eyes move to the photo frame on my desk.

"I miss my wife", I say looking at us on the picture, "and my son", my heart physically hurts when I think of them.

"I miss little Leon too", Daniel says his eyes softening at the thought of my son, "He was my favorite nephew".

"He is the only nephew you have", I let out a bitter chuckle, "had", I whisper under my breath.

"I can't believe he is gone", I say my eyes filling with tears, "I didn't even get to see him walk, or talk".

"I've searched every place in Italy", I take the photo frame in my hands, "It's been five years" , I caress the photo with my thumb.

"He would have been four now", I say and Daniel sit on the sofa, his face showing his thinking.

"Do you think he is really gone?", he asks after a minute.

"I've searched everywhere Daniel, every f*cking where", I say, angry at myself for not finding my son.

"Yeah, I can't believe he took him to place where we can't find him", Daniel says his eyes filled with tears as well.

~~~

"What!", Alexander's voice booms my study and I groan at him for being loud, "Wait, it can't be", he says shaking his head.

"Cazzo, I haven't seen Sarah's father to know", he says running a hand through his hair, "the father took the money". (f*ck)

"Did he give any collateral?", I ask him and he nods. His assistant takes out a file and hands it to me.

"Their house", Alexander says, "Can't believe that she is Sarah's sister", he shakes his head, "Such a small world".

"And I can't believe you slept with her", he crosses his right leg over his left one, "Twice".

"Era troppo immerso per entrare nei suoi pantaloni", Daniel grumbles and I send him a glare. (He was too immersed into getting inside her pants)

"Just burn the sheets and files that has her or her family in it", I say placing the file on the desk, "I don't want any connections with them".

"Okay", Alexander gestures his assistant to take the file, "I get it", he moves forward clasping his hands together, "But don't you want to ask him where your son is?".

"You think I didn't?", I look at my brother, "I begged him", I say, "I begged him to give back my son!", my voice comes out loud.

Anger fills my body as I remember the day, I begged that man to give my son, to let him go. The very last thing I had of Sarah.

"He said my son's gone", I say my heart breaking as I say the words, "He just took my son away said he is dead".

"I would have killed him", Daniel says, but I shake my head.

"Sarah would hate me, she made me promise", I say, "I'll never break that promise", I stand up and walk out of my study.

~~~

"Do I look okay?", I ask Sarah making my tie. My wife picked out an all-black suit with a white shirt. I make my black tie.

"You look perfect", she walks in wearing a white silk dress that ends in her ankles, hugging her curves making her look like an angel.

She makes my tie and smiles at me, looking up as I am taller than her and she reaches up to my chest, I find it cute, "My father is going to love you".

She leans in a peck my lips and I kiss her back, a cry interrupts our kiss, and I let out a groan breaking the kiss.

"I sweat he does it on purpose", I say and Sarah giggles taking our son and settling him on her hip, hearing her giggles makes all my nervousness vanish.

"Who's a good boy?", she giggles at our son bopping his nose with hers and he smiles at her. She places him on the stroller.

"The driver is ready", my guard says and I walk wrapping my hand on Sarah waist as she pushes the stroller.

I kiss her cheek and take the keys from my driver as Sarah straps our sun on his baby seat and takes the passenger seat.

I lean in and peck her lips before I start to drive. Little did I know, Sarah and Leon never returned to the mansion again.