Chapter 21

AVA

I have no idea how the date/ dinner went to having Lorenzo in between my thighs. I am going to blame it on the wine we had.

After the last encounter we had, and how he practically used me and threw me out of his house, I didn't want to see him again.

But if I said I never wanted to see him again, it's a lie. The past month I kept thinking about him. And a part of me is starting to like him.

He is the only guy I have been so close, so intimate with. I've never had boyfriends, partially because no one was interested.

But strangely, being with Lorenzo made me feel safe, like myself.

Lorenzo smiles at me, and kisses my lips after the mind-blowing orgasm, he gave me. I flip him over not breaking the kiss.

I trail break the kiss and trail kisses along his jaw and he lets takes in deep breaths and out, "Ava", he growls and it goes straight to my core.

I palm him through his trousers, "Principessa", he moans when I rub him. He holds my hand and stops me from touching him, "You don't have to" (Princess)

"I want to", I say and take my hands from his grip and move down, my face directly in front of his crotch. I see his budge poking out.

I prop open his button and unzip his pants pulling them down with his underwear, he groans when the fabric grazes his hard on.

His d*ck springs up and slaps my check slightly, due to the closeness I was. I gasp and he looks down at me gaping at his d*ck, "Principessa". (Princess)

I wrap both my hands on his shaft and pump it. I don't fail to notice Lorenzo throwing his head back and groaning.

His tip was pinkish, with prec*m leaking, and his vein pops as his pink tip glistens in the light.

"Ava", he moans my name as he clenches his fists on both the sides, his knuckles turning white. His chest moves up and down and his breath becomes heavier.

I open my mouth and dart my tongue out and kiss his tip, I hear Lorenzo gasp as my tongue comes in contact.

I wrap my lips on his tip and wrap my hands on his base, "Cazzo", he whispers and I see him throwing his head back on the pillow and he spreads his legs. (F*ck)

I smirk internally, at the effect I have on him. I give him kitty licks at the tip and run my hands up and down his shaft.

I hear him groan out loud when I push his long d*ck into my mouth as it hits deep into my throat without any warning.

I look up at him innocently with his d*ck inside my warm mouth and he opens his eyes and looks at me.

I pull out his dick and put in back in and bob my head, up and down. I take hand and place it on my head and he thrusts his him in my mouth.

I continue to bob my head and tears form in the corner of my eyes, I massage his balls and he groans pushing my head down.

He thrusts his hip up and down, his d*ck sliding in and out of my mouth and I let him f*ck my mouth. He pulls out and I look up at him.

He caresses my cheeks, "C*m on my face", I say and his eyes widen looking at you being bold. You take his d*ck and put it back into your mouth.

He pushes in and out faster than he did, chasing his high, "Cazzo, Ava", he moans getting closer to his release. (f*ck)

"I am close, principessa", he moans out load and I massage his balls and he groan thrusting in faster. (princess)

He groans out load and pulls out his shaft, shooting his c*m on my face and I open my mouth with my tongue out

"Cosi fott utamente carina", he looks at my face as his c*m shoots into my mouth. I swallow it all and dart out my tongue. (So, f*cking pretty)

He smiles proud, and grabs my face, "You okay?", his hands move to the night stand and he grabs the tissue wiping my face clean.

He kisses me and pushes me down on to the bed, I giggle as he places kisses on my jaw and all over my face.

"Do you want to stop?", he asks concern in his eyes, and I nod negatively, as my core throbs to feel him.

He shifts and I feel him brush against me and I moan slightly, "We don't have to", he says and I ignore him and pull his shirt off.

We both lay completely naked with him hovering above me as our cores brush against each other.

"Please, Lorenzo", I whisper to him, and place my lips on him. He kisses me back instantly, sucking on my lips.

I moan and move my hips for friction, and he moves his against mine as he growls into my mouth, biting my bottom lip.

I open my mouth and he pushes his tongue in, sucking my tongue, he pulls out and reaches to the night stand.

I notice him grabbing a condom and before he can tear it, I stop him.

"I want to feel you", I say and he looks at me confused.

"But -", I place my index finger in his lips, stopping him.

"I want to feel all of you, so -", I take the condom from him and put it away, "Just do it already!"