Chapter 06

AVA

I clench my thighs as the toy rubs my clit every time I move. I can feel myself getting damp and I hate myself for enjoying this.

Lorenzo's eyes are glued to the stage as the woman is cuffed on to the wall, the man spreads her legs and cuffs them as well.

I notice she has no clothes on her and wonder how can on walk around naked like that.

The man takes a whip and whips across her body and she moans, my eyes widen at the thought of her moaning.

Isn't that supposed to hurt?

The man repeats it a couple of times before moving it across her body sensually. The woman keeps moaning and now I wonder if its fake.

The man puts the whip away and the woman squirms and moves her body and arcs it to the man, "More daddy", she purrs.

I fidget my fingers and look at Lorenzo, "Eyes on the stage, piccola troia", Lorenzo says his eyes not moving from the stage. (Little slut)

My ears burn and I avert my eyes to the stage, the man now walks behind the woman and moves his hand to the front of her.

He pinches her nipples and she arc her back moaning and whispering at the man. His right hand goes south and he flicks her.

She starts to push he lower part against him, grinding him while he pushes his two fingers in roughly.

My eyes widen and I almost jump from the seat when the vibrator inside me starts working. I turn to Lorenzo to see his eyes on me.

He smirks and I see a remote in his hands, "Stage", he says and I move my eyes to the stage to see the man fingering the woman.

He keeps teasing her and fingering her while she moans, "Lo -", my voice gets cut off when he increases the vibrations.

"Keep watching", Lorenzo pulls me on to his lap and I feel his budge on my back.

The part inside me starts to vibrate while the other stimulates my clit. I press my lips together to stop any noise coming out.

The vibrations slow down and I sigh for a minute but he increases them back up to the highest. I squirm on his lap and he groans in my ear.

The woman and man are long forgotten as I focus on the pleasure Lorenzo is giving me. Lorenzo grabs the back of my throat as he sees me looking away.

"Focus", he says and holds my face straight so I see the man and woman clearly. The man starts moving his fingers faster inside her.

My eyes widen as the woman squirts all over as the man continues to move his fingers faster inside her.

The vibrations increase and I feel the pressure increasing in my body and I move again on his lap for more.

Lorenzo increase the speed. I watch the man remove his boxes and pushes inside the woman from behind.

"Lorenzo", I almost moan out his name as I get closer to my climax. I place my hand on his thigh squeezing as I press my lips together.

"That's it", Lorenzo whispers in my ear as I release myself. I can feel Lorenzo smirking behind me.

"Lorenzo", I whimper out as he does not stop the vibrations, "I -it's too much", I turn my head and he stops the vibrations.

Lorenzo dips his hand in between my thighs and moves my underwear aside and take the vibrator out and I gasp when he takes it roughly.

"Seems like you enjoyed", he says holding the soaked vibrator up and I look away embarrassed.

Regret fills my body as I just realize what I had done, I stand on to my feet and ignore him and walk out of the room.

His guard looks at me and nods before he takes me to his car.

~~~

"I thought you were nice!", I yell at him as soon as I walk into the mansion. Tears stream down my face and I wipe them off.

"You are just like Alexander!", I scream, "at least he didn't ask for sex". I look at Lorenzo who had a cold face towards me.

"I pitied you when he beat you", I wiped my tears, "but this is how you repay me?!", I say.

Lorenzo chuckles and takes his hands out of the pockets and starts clapping. He keeps laughing and I look at him bewildered.

"Saved me?", he snickers.

He takes a step towards me and I take one back, "Alexander never beat me", he says and my eyes widen.

I clearly remember, he was being beaten by Alexander and had been held in gun point.

"Like I said before taking the loan from Alexander or me it's the same", he raises his eye brow and takes another step towards me. I stand frozen.

"Alexander is my brother, piccola troia", he smirks, "and we did a little play". (Little slut)

"W – what?", I almost loose my balance as I hear his words.

"Your parents won't sell you", he says, "I could have kidnapped you but what's the fun in that?", he snickers.

"So, I put up the plan", he smirks, "I need my money", he takes another step towards me.

"I take it by hook or crook"