Chapter 12

AVA

Lorenzo holds my jaw delicately kissing me deep, his kisses are passionate and filled with love. He gets on the bed and hover above me.

I hold his nape pulling him closer as the kiss gets heated, ignoring the crack in my heart after a good long minute Lorenzo leaves my lips.

He kisses me deep and hard, he traces his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for access and I open letting his tongue explore.

He removes his shirt and throws it across the room, I hesitantly place my hands on his chest and down feeling his skin on my fingertips for the first time.

He places his kiss on my jaw and finds my sweet spot that I haven't known, "Lorenzo", I moan softly my eyes widen at realization.

He takes the straps of my bra and pulls them down freeing my breasts, "Cazzo!", he mutters under his breath and he grasps both my breasts. (f*ck)

I arc my back at his words wanting to feel more, he pushes his face down and takes my right nipple in his mouth as his hand pinches my left one, massaging it.

He creates an art of hickeys on my chest, he moves away and traces his fingers on his work, "so fucking pretty", he whispers.

I become red.

He pulls down the rest of the lingerie not caring if it tears until I am left naked on the bed.

I rub both my thighs together when I notice Lorenzo looking at me top to bottom as he bites down him bottom lip.

"Ogni volta che ti vedo, il mio cuore batte più all'impazzata", he whispers. (Every time I see you my hearts beats crazier)

He places his hands on my knees and pulls apart I clutch the sheets on the sides feeling his gaze on my body.

He traces his fingers from my lips passing my chest painfully slow, "Tutto mio", he places a kiss on your cleavage and moves further south. (All mine)

He pushes my thighs further apart and settle in between them, "Tutto mio", he whispers against my skin and I feel him placing kisses on my thigh. (All mine)

My breath fastens when I feel him kiss and suck on my inner thighs maintaining eye contact, "Tutto fottutamente mio", his breath fans over my exposed clit. (All fucking mine)

I gasp when he latches his lips and starts to suck on my folds. Unconsciously my hands move to tangle my finger in his hair pushing his head for more.

"Lorenzo", I moan softly when I feel his tongue pushing inside my hole.

He keeps teasing my hole and I clench over nothing, he hums tasting me like a desert.

"I – I am close", I stutter out my eyes shutting and I moan lifting my hips for more

"Let it all out amore mio", he whispers against my clit. I moan his name over and over as he keeps sucking while I release.

I feel him licking my clit and sucking everything. He wipes his chin and hovers above me. He wipes the tears that escaped my eyes.

He places his lips on mine, kissing me. I taste myself in his lips and I gasp into his mouth as I feel something rubbing me down.

I break the kiss, "Lorenzo!", I gasp when I feel him pushing himself inside. I hold his shoulders and dig my nails as the pain kicks in.

He pulls back and pushes in again, I dig my nails on his shoulder and back as the pain turns into pleasure.

"Cazzo, so fucking tight", he growls near my ear pushing harder, the bed creaks and shakes along with his movement. (F*ck)

"Lorenzo ah!", I moan when he hits my g – spot making me feel pleasure.

I scream and he hits is again, "Yeah?", he looks at your eyes, and I nod at him weakly.

"Ye -", my voice gets cut off as I moan when he hits the g – spot continuously. Before I can realize, I release on him.

"Fuck, I am close", Lorenzo throws his head back pushing in faster and deeper. I moan due to the oversensitivity.

After a few more thrusts, he groans into my ear, "I am close!", he moans out, "Sarah", he groans pushing in deeper and filling me up.

My eyes widen as he releases, we didn't use protection but I ignore it and tears fill my eyes as he moans another woman's name. 

A name I know too well.

"I love you Sarah", he falls on me, not bothering to pull out, "I love you so f*cking much", he kisses my shoulder.

A sob passes my lips and I place my palm on my mouth to prevent any noise.

Lorenzo pulls out and rolls to the side, he kisses my forehead and wraps his arm on my waist pulling me close to him.

Tears continue to fall. I press my lips together to prevent any noise. After a while I hear light snores and I turn to see him fallen asleep.

I push his hand away, tears falling, I hiccup at every step I take. I take the robe and wrap it around me and walk out of the room.