Chapter 18

LORENZO

The past month Ava left I did a lot of thinking. Doing what I did to Ava wasn't right. She didn't deserve any of it.

Sarah would hate me for it. And I hate my self for doing it to Ava.

Being away from her made me feel strange, I haven't spent even a week with her but she made me feel uncomfortable alone.

She made me feel weird in my own house, I missed her, the brown eyes, the soft honey – blond hair, the soft skin, that I want to kiss every day.

A part of me realized I am starting to have feelings for her and a part of me realizes its because she is more like Sarah.

She does not deserve me, she deserves so much more. She deserves some one who will love her for who she is.

Not for who she looked like, or acted like.

Every thing we did that night I was intoxicated came to my mind, how she responded with sweet moans to every touch of mine.

And the f*cked up part is? I want to do it all again.

I had my eyes on her even though I let her go. I just couldn't digest the fact that I am not going to know what she is going to be doing again.

I wanted to know each and every move of her.

But last night I heard something that stirred a feeling which I had for Sarah, jealousy.

My men let me know she was with another man, and the pictures they sent me did no justice, she was smiling at me.

And I wanted that smile only for me.

I left all my work, and went down to the restaurant and saw her walking out with him, his hands on her waist, which I'll gladly cut off.

Het hair open in waves, resting on her waist. Her dress hugging her waist and her neckline showing the perfect amount of skin for a man's imagination.

Don't even talk about her toned legs, that were wrapped around my hips when I pounded on her.

I look at the man with my eyes cold, "First of all I suggest you to take your hand off Ava"

The man looks at me and Ava with confusion on his face, Ava notices the tension and moves away from him pushing his hands from her waist.

I waste not time and place my hands on her waist and pull her towards me, she gasps and places her hands on my chest to hold herself.

"Now leave", I growl at him and he looks at Ava, he opens his mouth to protest but I take out my gun.

His eyes widen and he takes no time to run out of the place and get in his car and drive away.

I smirk at Ava who looks at be bewildered, "Lorenzo", she whispers and pushes me away. I groan internally when she does that.

"Master!", she says, "Why?", she looks at me with confusion.

"You said I paid the debt", she looks at me, "And you let me go", tears well her eyes, and it takes everything in me to not hug her.

"Ava", I say my voice soft for the very first time in a long time, "Don't call me that anymore", I say.

"Don't call you what, master?", she says clearly scared of me.

"Master", I say, "Don't call me that anymore", I say and she nods in response. She does not talk instead she looks down at her pumps.

They look perfect on her, little princess.

"Ava", I walk closer to her, invading her private space, "I – I am sorry", I stutter out like a teenager.

"Huh?", she looks up in surprise and a loose strand of hair falls on her face, I lift my hand and tuck it behind her ear.

"I am sorry for what I did to you", I say clear this time, my voice full of sincerity.

"You don't have to apologize", she says, and looks away as we make eyes contact for a second.

"Go on a date with me", I blurt out and she looks up fast, I chuckle at her reaction.

"W- what?", her mouth is a little open in surprise and I chuckle at her and she looks away embarrassed at what she did.

"I'll pick you up", I take a step back, "Tomorrow at nine", I take another, "Good bye, principessa", I kiss her forehead. (princess)

I smile for the first time after Sarah left me and walk to my car my guards leaving as well. Aval looks at us still in shock.

~~~

"So, what, this is a new way of revenge?" Daniel crosses his arms across his chest, and sits in front of me taking the glass of vodka.

"No", I take a sip of mine, "It's genuine", I take another sip, "I really like her", Daniel chokes on his vodka and Alexander looks at me.

"Then what about Sarah", my heart aches at her name, "Don't you love her?", he says and I chug down the rest of my vodka.

"I do", I say and pour another glass of vodka, "But I have developed feelings for Ava", I take a sip, "Being away from her the past month...."

I take another sip, "..... I've thought a lot and I missed her, she is so much like Sarah and I don't know if its closure or shit but".

I gulp the rest, "I do know that I like her and its genuine", I take another glass, "And it's about time I moved on from Sarah".

"before she took her last breath", I take s sip from my glass, "she told me there is someone out there for me and I believe its Ava"