Chapter 26

LORENZO'S DIARY

January 2, 2018

I saw her for the first time, she was sitting on the crowd, laughing with her friends, and when I arrived, he eyes was on me.

It was love at first sight, even though there were so many people in the auditorium my eyes landed on hers.

I went to her university for an event, they called me as I am a major shareholder, I didn't want to go but I am glad I did.

After the assembly finished, I didn't bother to talk to anyone I rushed outside and started searching her, my heart was beating so fast.

I spotted her with her friends, and without a second thought I walked towards her and introduced me.

She blushed when I extend my hand for a handshake giving my charming smile, she took it and I felt the sparks.

She excused herself and went with her friends, her friends were teasing her as I continued to look her.

She kept taking glances towards me every time with a blush on her face, my heart felt like it would jump out because of her.

January 10, 2018

After so many attempts finally I got her for a date, she was stubborn indeed. She denied but I knew deep down she liked me too.

I took her to the movies, she enjoyed the rom com, and towards the end when the main characters kissed, I couldn't control.

I pulled her neck and kissed the lips I was dying to taste from the very first day. She kissed me back!

After we went out, she was blushing as were holding hands, I walked her home, so I can spend more time with her.

I asked her to be my girlfriend when we reached her hostel, she said yes!

I am the luckiest man alive out there to have her.

January 18, 2018

We would have gone on so many dates, I've lost count. Last night I made love to her all night.

I told her my occupation, she was quiet for days it worried me, but she accepted me for who I am.

I said I loved her and she said she loved me too, I couldn't believe her, she repeated it over and over again kissing me.

It was her first time and I was so happy when she said she wanted to give it to me. I was gentle with her the whole night.

I chanted I loved her the whole night, kissing her, hugging her close, and showed how much she meant to me.

We took a bath together, we spent almost an hour in the bath tub making out, I can't keep my hands off of her.

After that I washed her and she washed me, we went to bed naked and cuddled all night, I couldn't be happier.

December 1, 2018

I bought her a blue diamond ring that cost millions but I couldn't care less, she was inexpensive. Anything next to her was cheap.

I am going to propose her tonight, she is the one for me, I prayed today, something I've never done in my life.

I bought us a house, that we are going to spend for the rest of our lives, I am going to take her there and propose her.

Fingers crossed

December 2, 2018

SHE SAID YES!!!

I am the happiest man alive, I can't believe she said yes, the ring was perfect on her, and she was so beautiful.

I can't wait to marry her.

January 1, 2019

We got married today, starting the new year with my beautiful wife, life couldn't be any better.

I took her to New Zealand, as I write this from here. She is sleeping on the bed after our long night, I tired her.

She was looking so beautiful, no man can resist her, knowing she is mine, body and soul, I feel happy and proud.

She is going to be a perfect mother, wife and everything else. She said she wanted to be a writer, until that we can't have kids.

It would be a lie to say it did disappoint me, but I am willing to do anything for her, and I've got her admission in Harvard.

I am going to be with her all the way, I am going to help her accomplish her dreams, her dream is my dream as well.

January 3, 2019

I asked her about her parents, but she shrugged it off. I want to meet them since I don't have one, I would love to meet hers.

Even at our wedding she said she will call them, but she said they were busy that they couldn't attend.

Whose parents are busy on the day of their children's wedding?

I know she lied. And I made her tell the reason. She said her parents would never accept me for my job.

No one would accept a killer. I feel like I spoiled her life, did I drag her into my darkness?