Desire - Chapter 12

Warning ⚠️:- Mature Content below.

_____________________________________________

Third person's pov

Feeling hazy and intoxicated by his own desire and the lust taking over his mind controlling his every action the grinding, moans, touches everything feels perverted but still something so correct to do.

"Please, It's hot." Sunoo whined sitting back on the bed with both hands between his legs his cardigan hanging still on his body and those panties that he wears given by Sunghoon was suffoacting his length but he didn't took it off. He wants older one to rip it off from his thighs and fuck him with his throbbing cock.

Sunghoon had been staring at that fragile boy, drunk and out of his mind crying for his dick ready to get railed down by him. He is surprised how even after being drunk his baby boy is asking for his dick maybe finally he got Sunoo wrapped around his finger. This is what he wants where the smaller one ask for him only no matter in what state he is.

Sunghoon walked over to his bed standing closer to Sunoo and the smaller one staring at his bulge covered inside his Blue sweatpants visible as black under the red light.

Sunoo brought his hands forward keeping his fingers on olders semi hard cock.

Sunghoon lifted Sunoo's chin and the smaller one breathily moaned when taller one choked him grabbing his neck tightly.

"Is my baby boy drunk?" he rasped tightening his grip on Sunoo's neck who nodded between his moans.

"Mhm~"

Sunghoon pushed Sunoo on his bed and straddled younger one between his masculine thighs choking him under his figure.

Sunoo held his wrist against his neck and arched his back liking the tightness around his neck and he took out a shaky breathe.

He liked it, the choking on his neck wasn't rough neither tight, it was perfect the way his Master was choking him was perfect. He wants to get treated more roughly.

"You want me." he asked hoarsely and Sunoo nodded taking out a choked sob.

"Y-yes."

Sunghoon pulled him back by his neck, smacking his lips on that luscious one that's been asking for his dick, he slipped his tongue inside Sunoo's small lips circling his tongue inside Sunoo's mouth the younger gave him more access to explore his mouth.

Sunoo sat back getting out from between his thighs and got on his knees. He wrapped his hand around Sunghoon's neck who sat back at the bed and Sunoo straddled him wrapping his leg around older one's hips.

Sunoo rocked his hips forward creating a shivering friction between his own and olders length who groaned wrapping his hand around smaller one's snitched waist.

Sunoo deepened the kiss sucking on his boyfriends lips, he wants to take the lead and so he took it biting Sunghoon's lips moving his tongue inside taller one's hot and warm cavern, he squinted his eyebrows moving his hips more against older's length.

Sunoo pulled back almost immediately breathing heavily he helped Sunghoon taking off his hoodie and pulled older's head back staring on those black eyes under his amber ones.

"I want Master to fuck me." said Sunoo facing Sunghoon who had his slight smirk plastered on his face.

"And what more do you want from your master." Sunghoon asked slipping his hand on smaller one's thighs playing with his skin hearing whimpers coming out of the plump lips infront of his eyes.