Amortentia

"Nya. Nya, wake up. NYA I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DO NOT WAKE THE FUCK UP I WILL LEAVE YOU HERE!" 

Nya shot up into a sitting position. Pansy was standing in front of her with her arms crossed. 

"What?" asked Nya wearily. 

"It's time for breakfast," she replied. "So get dressed or I'm leaving you behind." Nya groaned to herself and slid out of bed. She put on her new uniform, pulled her hair into a ponytail, and met Pansy by the door. "You know," said Pansy. "I'm only being so nice to you because Draco's friends with your brother."

"Yeah," said Nya. "So nice." She followed Pansy up the stairs leading out of the dungeons in silence. Once they reached the top Nya spoke up. 

"Why do you act so disgusted by me?" She asked, still following close behind her fellow Slytherin.

"One: You are disgusting," she replied, still walking. "Two: I want to make sure that you know I'm in charge here. As I am fucking gorgeous, and you clearly don't get any bitches." Nya stopped walking immediately. Pansy noticed and turned around. "Are we clear?" For a moment Nya tried to suppress her laughter, but she quickly gave up. "What's so funny?"

"Dude, I have a boyfriend and have been fought over by multiple guys," she cried in between bursts of laughter. "He's actually here at the school!" Pansy continued walking. Nya followed her, still laughing. After breakfast, Nya and the other 4th year Slytherins had Potions with the Gryffindors in the same year. She wandered about the school for a while before finally finding the classroom. She opened the door. She knew she was late. The first thing she saw was Snape and his resting bitch face. He looked at her and said;

"I see.. you took your time... Miss Smith. Sit down." Nya quickly and quietly sat down next to a random Slytherin boy. She glanced around the classroom and was overjoyed to see Lloyd on the other side of the classroom. 

"Sort yourselves... into groups... of three," said Proffesor Snape. "You will be... attempting... to make... Amortentia... the love potion." Nya looked and saw that Lloyd was already paired with a ginger Gryffindor girl. She quickly walked over to him, a smile on her face. 

"Hey," she said. "Can I be your third person?" Lloyd opened his mouth to speak, but the redhead beat him to it. 

"Absolutely not!" she said disgustedly. "I refuse to work with a Slytherin scum!" Nya and Lloyd gasped at her behavior. Nya started to say something, but before she could, Lloyd gave her a sharp slap on her cheek.

"EXCUSE YOU!" he yelled angerly. "NYA HAS BEEN A BIG SISTER TO ME SINCE I WAS LITTLE! SO IF YOU DON'T RESPECT HER THEN I WON'T RESPECT YOU!" The girl stared at him for a moment.

"Fine," she said, but she clearly wasn't happy about it. They began working on the potion. They must have done it right because it smelled wonderful. She remembered Jay telling her that Amortentia smelled like your favorite scents. 

"What do you guys smell?" asked the redhead girl. 

"I smell peppermint, chocolate and... burgers," said Lloyd. Nya laughed. "What do you smell Ginny?"

"I polished wood, new leather... and the ocean," said the redhead, Ginny. She turned to Nya, looking disgusted at the sight of her. "And you?"

"I also smell the ocean, egg rolls and-" as she identified the last smell, she blushed profusely. Lloyd saw this and smirked.

"What is it, Nya?" he said mischievously. "What do you smell?" Ginny also seemed very intrigued by her reaction. 

"Yeah," she said. "What do you smell, Nya?" Nya mumbled something they couldn't hear. "What was that?" 

"Jay's cologne," she said quietly. Lloyd burst out laughing.

"What?" said Ginny, smiling. "Who's Jay?"

"Jay's her boyfriend," he said. Ginny gasped teasingly. 

"Your boyfriend?! Wait! Isn't he that new Ravenclaw boy?" She asked. Nya nodded. Ginny smiled gleefully. "You know, you're not so bad." Nya smiled back. 

"Gee, thanks..." she said sarcastically. 

"Do you two mind if I take this love potion with me?" asked Ginny. Lloyd smiled. 

"Ooh..." he said. "Is it for Harry?" Ginny blushed a deep red. 

"Shut up!" she whispered through clenched teeth. Nya smirked at her. 

"Sure," said Nya "Take the potion, but we're not making any more of it. This is a one time thing." Ginny smiled and nodded greatfully. Well, thought Nya. That's one more friend I've made. Maybe life here won't be as bad as I thought.

She had no idea how wrong she was. For at that very moment, across Britain, trouble was brewing. But this time, it wasn't just up to them to stop it.