Boggart

Nya ran through the halls. If she didn't hurry, she would be late to potions for the second time. But as she ran past the entrance to the great hall, she heard a scream. She turned and saw a young Hufflepuff boy run out of the room in terror. 

"Everybody clear the area!" screamed the boy "There's a monster in the great hall!" She watched him run. Curious, she peeks into the great hall. She saw a large group of people crowded around a table. On the table stood what looked like a zombie? She walked into the room, wand raised, confident she could get rid of it. Then the zombie turned and saw her. It shuffled over to her and she stood there, watching it. As it walked up to her, it morphed and shifted. It began to glow and shift. It turned a light blue, its arms became more fleshed out. Nya gasped. Her wand clattered to the floor. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. It was her. But... as the ocean. The creature stood there in silence. Nya began to hyperventilate. She tried to run, but she couldn't make herself move. She collapsed onto the floor. 

"No, nononono. It can't be!" she mumbled. She looked around her and saw Ginny staring at her. She stood there in awe at how terrified she was. Then she heard a voice. 

"Nya?" She turned around. It was Cole. 

"Cole!" She scrambled up and ran towards him. She watched as Cole walked up to the demonic creature. She watched in terror as it began to transform again. It turned a dark green and a straw hat appeared on his head. 

"Is that a ghost?" someone asked. Cole's eyes widened. 

"No," he whispered. "You promised you'd leave me alone! You can't be back!" The crowd watched in confusion as the muscular Hufflepuff stood in terror in front of this ghostly figure. At that moment Zane rushed in. 

"Cole! What is the matter?" he asked in concern. He turned to the monster that Cole was staring at. It shifted and grew taller. A staff was formed in its hand, and armor covered its body. Its eyes glowed a sky blue. Zane froze. It couldn't be, but yet here it was. The Ice Emperor. "No. You don't exist anymore. You were destroyed. Nya watched as Zane's human disguise glitched slightly. Cole must have noticed, because he quickly picked up Zane and ran him out of the room. At that very moment, Kai ran in. 

"What's wrong with Zane? What's going on?" he asked loudly. Unfortunately the monster heard him. It turned to him and walked up to him. "Is that the Ice Emperor?" The monster shrunk and then fell to the ground. They watched as it became a young Lloyd. "Lloyd?" asked Kai curiously. His face contorted into an expression of pure terror as blood began to pool on the floor. "No. No! NO!" Kai stumbled backwards and fell on to the ground. Pixal ran into the room. 

"What is going on here?" the creature began to grow. It grew and grew. It became golden and spider-like. 

"What the fuck is that!" someone screamed. The Golden Master, thought Nya. Pixal took one look at it and fell to the ground with a crash. Jay ran in to the room, and without hesitation, the creature began to shrink. It turned a bright orange and grew two more arms. Jay gasped. 

"No! Not you! Anyone but you!" Kai stood there looking confused. But Nya knew exactly who that was. It was Nadakhan- Jay's worst fear. Then she gasped. She knew what was happening. She stood up and yelled. 

"Jay! It's not real! It's just a boggart!" Jay turned to her, a look of realization on his face. He turned back to the boggart a smile on his face. He pulled out his wand.

"RIDIKKILUS!" he cried. The crowd watched as the boggart transformed into Zane, but as the pink ninja. Jay snickered, and then burst out laughing. 

"What's so funny?" asked Lloyd, walking into the room. Nya gasped. 

"Jay!" she called to him. "We can't let the boggart see Lloyd!" Jay turned around in panic. But it was too late, the boggart had seen him. Its face contorted into a devilish smile as it became to transform. It turned black and sprouted a second set of arms. Its eyes turned red and a war helmet appeared on its head. Lloyd stopped in his tracks. The boggart smiled. It was Garmadon. Lloyd muttered something Nya couldn't hear, before screaming at the top of his lungs. Nya watched in terror as Lloyd fell to his knees. Nya ran over to him and kneeled on the ground beside him. "Lloyd! Lloyd it's not real! You have to snap out of it!"

"NO!" Lloyd screamed. "YOU CAN'T BE HERE! I'M SAFE HERE! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO GET TO ME!" The crowd was watching him in fear. Lloyd was curled up in a ball on the floor crying hysterically. Nya noticed that his eyes were beginning to glow a dim green. At that point Ginny ran up to them. 

"What's happening to him?" she yelled over the screaming. 

"He's having a panic attack!" Nya yelled back. "We need to get him out of here!" 

"I know where to go!" exclaimed Ginny. "Follow me!" Nya turned to Jay and Kai. 

"Jay, deal with the boggart. Kai you get Pixal. Ginny and I are gonna handle Lloyd." Her brother and boyfriend nodded. Nya turned to Ginny and helped her carry Lloyd out of the room. Ginny led her to a girls lavatory. "Wait he can't go in here." 

"No one ever goes in there, it's haunted," said Ginny with a smile. Even after they got into the room, Lloyd continued to scream. "Lloyd! You have to calm down!" 

"It hurts!" screamed Lloyd. "It hurts so much!" Then Nya realized. He's talking about his powers, he hasn't used them in too long. It's been building up! Wisps of energy started to leak out of his fingertips. 

"Ginny, you have to leave," said Nya. 

"No!" replied Ginny. "I'm not going anywhere!" 

"I guess we're doing this the hard way then," she said. She held out her hand and there was a rumbling sound from around them. Water burst out from every pipe in the room and shoved Ginny out of the room. Nya ran up to the door and slammed it shut, locking it behind her. Then she ran back over to Lloyd. "Lloyd, let your energy flow out into me."

"I can't!" Lloyd cried in pain. 

"You have to trust me! Grab onto my hands," she said, holding out her hands. Lloyd looked at her, mouth agape, with beads of sweat on his forehead. He looked at her hands and grabbed onto them. He closed his eyes and breathed out. Nya gasped. She felt a huge surge of power flow through her veins. It was more powerful than anything she had ever felt. After a few moments, she cried out in pain. "Lloyd you have to stop!" she screamed. "It's too much power!" The flow of power stopped and both of them sat there gasping. 

"Thanks Nya," said Lloyd breathlessly. "That really helped." 

"No problem," she replied, wincing. "Just give me a second." She lifted the water off of the ground and surrounded herself with it. It felt so good to let out that energy. Now she finally understood how Lloyd was feeling. She let the water drop to the floor with a sigh. "Much better." Suddenly there was a loud bang. The door flew off the hinges and Cole ran in. 

"Guys! There's something wrong with Zane!"

DUN, DUN, DUN! Ooooh! Cliffhanger! Hehe. Sorry not sorry. It was the perfect opportunity. Thanks so much for reading my story!

-Orcaweirdo774