The Deal

Hello lovely folks, the question of this chapter is; what's your Hogwarts house? Mine is Ravenclaw. I'm really curious and love to learn. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Pixal watched as the Ravenclaw boy led a barely conscious Cole out of the room. The rest of the crowd followed, including her uninjured friends. Although the moment they left the vicinity, she heard a cry. 

"You freaks!" cried a Slytherin noirette, pointing at them from the crowd. "You're all freaks! You destroyed the hospital wing!" Then she looked over to her and Jay. "Except for you. You seem pretty normal. By the way I hope your head feels better soon. But the rest of you are freaks of nature!" Then she recognized her. Cole had said that Zane had been murdered by a Pansy Parkinson, who he described as being a short, black-haired, Slytherin... She gasped in realisation. 

"You're the one who killed Zane," she whispered under her breath. 

"What?" asked Parkinson upon hearing her whisper. 

"You killed him," she said a little louder.

"I still can't hear-"

"You killed Zane! YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND!" 

"The metal demon thing? That was your boyfriend?" 

"HIS NAME IS ZANE! HE IS NOT A DEMON! HIS ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO PROTECT THOSE WHO COULD NOT PROTECT THEMSELVES! AND YOU DESTROYED HIM! OUT OF FEAR! BECAUSE HE WAS DIFFERENT!" she roared, tears of sorrowful rage flowing down her cheeks. 

"He was glowing! It was terrifying!"

"HE WAS TRYING TO HELP!"

"WELL I DIDN'T KNOW!"

"THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" Pixal looked down at the ground. "He's still gone." She looked back up at her, bits of red encroaching on the edges of her light green eyes.  "And it's all your fault." She clenched her fists and began to walk towards the murderer. Every time she stepped she could feel her heart pulse. She grabbed Parkinson's throat and held her above the ground. She could sense her adversary's heart rate increase. She felt her own heart pulse faster as well. Zane's heart. She paused. He wouldn't want me to do this. She sighed and let Parkinson drop to the ground. The noirette sat there, gasping for breath. She looked down at her. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. You were scared. I just... miss him. He saved my life, more than once actually. He's just so self-sacrificing and it's really becoming an issue!" She collapsed onto the ground and held her face in her hands. "I died, and he brought me back." This caught the Slytherin's attention. 

"I'm sorry what?" she asked, looking at her with pure confusion. 

"He gave me half his heart," she tried to explain. This didn't really seem to help, as Parkinson still looked confused. She sighed. "If I show you this, you have to promise that you won't do the same thing to me that you did to Zane." The other girl looked confused, but nodded anyway. Then Pixal disabled her disguise. Her pale skin turned a metallic white, and her hair turned from purple to silver. Parkinson stared at her in shock. Pixal smiled and held out her hands, showing the Slytherin her shining fingertips. "I'm just like him. The only two of our kind. When my power source failed, he took out half his heart and gave it to me. He could've died. But he risked it all so that I could live." Pansy stared at her, tears in her small brown eyes. 

"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I had no idea."

"I would say it's okay but it's not so FUCK YOU BUDDY! But I understand why you did it. Just maybe next time use a different spell." Pansy smiled sheepishly. She looked down at Pixal's metallic hands and then looked back up at her eyes. 

"May I touch them?" she asked. Pixal nodded. She held out one of her hands. Pansy gently layed her fingers on Pixal's palm. Her mouth made an 'O' shape as she touched them. "They're so cold. And smooth!" 

"It's because they're made of titanium," she explained. 

"What?"

"It's the strongest metal in Ninjago."

"What's Ninjago?"

"It's where I'm from."

"Oh." Pansy paused and looked down at the ground. "I'm really sorry for what I did. Is there anything I can do to get him back? He's come back before hasn't he?" Pixal nodded. 

"He has."

"Then maybe there's a way that he could come back again." Pixal thought about this for a moment. 

"You know, I really hate you, and there's no way I'm ever going to forgive you. But maybe if you can help me bring him back, I won't kill you." Pansy nodded eagerly, clearly desperate not to die. 

"It's a deal," agreed Pansy. "I'll spend every free moment I have helping you, as long as you promise not to kill me." She held out her hand for Pixal to shake. Pixal nodded and shook it. Then she stood up. 

"Shall we begin?" she said, hints of hope creeping back into her voice. Pansy got up as well.

"Absolutely. I know some ways to get into the restricted section without arousing suspicion if need be." 

"Perfect. Let's go." And so they went on their quest. Pixal to bring her boyfriend back, and Pansy to not die a gruesome death. 

Well there we go. Here's the chapter. Sorry it's a little late. I hope you enjoy it. It took a long time as I am currently suffering from the block of the writers. Shout out to  for giving me the idea to write a Pixal chapter. Thanks so much for reading my story!

-Orcaweirdo774