Chapter 15 - "Real Life Just Isn't Right Let's Fabricate"

Alex and I officially skipped the whole day of school without either of our parents knowing (yet). We basically just stayed inside and played call of duty and drank a shit ton of rockstars the whole time. It was fun.

Although, I couldn't stop thinking of what Alex had asked me earlier. I mean I wasn't expecting that type of question, especially from Alex. But I just said what anyone (who doesn't have any sense) at that moment would say and said yeah, that I am ready. But I just lied again. Because in all honesty, I don't know if I'm even remotely close to being ready to date again. Which also got me thinking that, if I'm not ready to start dating again... then why am I so eager to be with Alex? I mean, it's probably just the fact that I know if I do tell Alex how I feel and he somehow does feel the same way, and we start dating and what not. I know he won't hurt me because he's the only person who knows how badly I was hurt in my last relationship.

"It's 3:30 already?" Alex said as he looked at the time on his phone.

"It is? Wow. Why can't the time go this fast when we're at school?"

"Right? Like seriously." Alex said with a laugh.

"So what are we gonna do when our parents find out we ditched?" I asked.

Alex shrugged, "I don't know. But I'm sure it won't be as bad as last time when they found out. You remember how surprised we were when weeks passed and they still had no clue?"

"Yeah. You can tell how much our parents payed attention to us." I said sarcastically.

"More like never." Alex and I laughed.

"But let's just hope they don't find out this time." Alex said.

"Yeah, let's hope." I smiled.

"Wait."

"What?" Alex looked confused.

"Don't we have to take some test tomorrow?"

"Oh shit. Yes, we do. And I have to get an 85% or higher or else..." Alex paused.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"Nothing." Alex looked away. He's hiding something.

"It's just a practice test dude. Nothing to stress over."

"I know, but..."

"But what?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. So do you want to play one more match?" Alex said before he began setting up the next match.

"Alex, tell me please?" I laid my hand down on Alex's controller. He looked at me.

"Please?" I begged.

"Really, it's nothing." Alex said moving my hand off his controller.

"You lair. Please just tell me! Please Lexy??" I pulled a puppy dog face and Alex rolled his eyes at me, "Fine."

"Yay!" I yelled lightly.

"But you got to promise not to laugh."

"Got it." I said getting ready.

"No. You got to promise." Alex said has he looked me in the eye.

"Okay, okay. I promise. Now tell me."

Alex looked down and sighed.

"What?" I smiled.

I saw Alex close one of his eyes, "I'll have to get a tutor..."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because, Ms. Smith said that I could use the extra help."

"Okay. That it?"