Dreams Only Last For A Night (Jalex)

(Prologue)

"Jacky." I heard Alex calling from the shower.

"Coming Lex." I said as I made my way to the bathroom.

I can see the steam coming out from the bottom of the bathroom door as I get closer, but opening the door I only see more steam. My eyes struggled to catch sight of the brown haired boy through all the mist.

"Lex?" I called out.

But no response.

I can feel my body aching for Alex's touch, as I get closer to the shower so I can place my hand against the shower curtain to open it.

"Lex?" I called out once again before slowing opening the shower curtain.

"There you are. What took you so long Jacky?" Alex asked, but before I could even answer him... Alex pulls me into a long passionate kiss.

"Wanna join me?" Alex winked.

"Sure." I smiled, before taking off my clothes, and jumping into the shower.

And not waiting a second longer, I begin kissing Alex all over until reaching his sweet spot.

"Oh Jack." Alex said as he gently took hold of the back of my head to signal me that I found his sweet spot.

But before we could continue, the water began to run cold. Alex turned off the shower before it got way too cold for us to handle, and suggested we finish this in the bedroom. I agreed and we left the bathroom.

Alex and I were all wet from the shower, and with nothing more than just the towels around our waists. Alex loosens my towel only to see it now on the floor, relieving my naked body. I seen Alex analyzing every inch of my body, before giving me his famous side smile.

"Your so beautiful Jacky."

I couldn't help but melt when he said that, I mean this is just all so perfect.

"Oh Lex." I said trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"I want you so bad it hurts baby." Alex whispered into my ear, as he ran his hands up and down my body.

"Well, I'm all yours." I said as I brushed Alex's hair away from his face.

Alex just smiled, and pushed me down onto the bed. Shocked, but very turned on by Alex's sudden aggressiveness, I just lay there while Alex begins to trace little kisses all over my stomach area.

"I love you Jack." Alex told me, but before I could say it back, Alex grabs hold of my shaft and begins sucking.

I grabbed a hold of the bedspread as Alex began going faster, I moaned in defeat as the pleasure began taking over my body.

"Lex, I'm gonna cum!" I warned, but Alex kept going, and before I knew it the warmth ness of Alex's mouth had faded.

Managing to catch my breath back, I sat up to take a look at Alex.

"I'm sorry for cumming."

"Wasn't that the whole point Jacky." Alex smiled sweetly.

"Well... yeah, I guess." I smiled back.

Alex stood up and took off his towel, causing me to smile from excitement of how big he was.

He's just so perfect.

I took hold of his waist and pulled him close to me.

I felt Alex kiss the top of my head, as I pulled him on top of me.