Important// Please Read;

So I've realized that the sequel to this wasn't doing so well, and that's mainly my fault because I waited too long to update. Therefore, people losing interest on it and that's okay. Tbh guys, I've been losing interest on this story too. I've worked on this basically since I started my account on wattpad, and that was four years ago now. I enjoyed writing it at first, obviously but it just ran it's course with me. I felt almost forced into writing more after a while on it, and again that's my fault because I promised a sequel. And at the time I wanted to make one because everyone else was writing sequels to their stories and idk I guess I expected more from myself. I'm sorry but there will be no more updates on this particular story. It's done, chapter 32 is the ending. I know it's not how you all wanted or imagined it to end, and me either. Maybe one day I'll go back to it and rewrite an alternative ending or a completely new ending, but just not right now. And If you haven't already noticed, I've deleted the sequel and reposted the first three chapters on there to here onto this story. So the last three chapters on here are from there, just in case you were confused and, or wondering. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and it's entirety though, despite how it ended. And I'll be posting a track list and more details about the story to give you guys a little more insight on it and my thoughts about it. Thank you for reading and feel free to leave me a comment or two, if you have any questions or concerns about the story, and I'll for sure get back to you. (Will be replying to comments the rest of the day!) Other than that, have a wonderful day and I hope to see you all very soon in future stories of mine. (Which, I'm currently working on a new one as you read this. Details coming very soon!) Love you guys.