Chapter 2 - "Come One Come All"

What if Alex can tell that I'm jealous or something that ravels my true feelings for him? I thought to myself as I sit in class. No he couldn't, I mean that would ruin everything! My heart sunk as I began to bare the thought of losing Alex.

"Jack." I hear from behind.

"What?" I asked even though I had no idea who it was.

"Jack? Jack Barakat?"

"Yes, what?"

I still had no idea who it was. I'm in my senior year of high school and I probably should know everybody by now but I don't. People come and go and frankly I've given up trying to know everybody in this stupid high school because I was labeled as "the depressed emo kid" the second week of my freshmen year, like what? How are people so quick to judge? I mean they didn't even have the decency to try and get to know me before judging me, so to me those people are not worth my time or attention. The reason for Alex not being one of those people I despise is because we've been best friends since 6 grade, and even though he's basically "the popular one" to these stupid people he still calls me his best friend and isn't ashamed to be seen with me. (Seen as in to be saw, not emo scene ok.)

I'm not hated or anything, I just hate the fact that they labeled me that and that they feel the need to label every fucking person they see. I actually have a really good set of friends and even had a couple of descent relationships and oddly enough girls actually like the whole "emo" thing.

"I need to talk to you. Meet me before lunch behind the library." The girl said as the bell rang and everyone got up out of their seats and before I could turn around to get a look at the girl... she was already gone.

Great.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Alex's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but notice how weird Jack has been acting lately towards Stella. I know it's extremely awkward when we kiss in front of him but it usually wouldn't matter to Jack, I mean he actually enjoys watching people make out. So it really confuses me that it would even bug Jack all of a sudden. I honestly wish I knew what goes on in that head of his. Maybe because I'm spending way too much time with Stella and less time with him? I don't know, but I wish I did.

The bell rang so I gathered my things and made my way into the now busy hallways. I walk up to my locker and put my stuff inside then waited for Jack like I usually did so we can walk to lunch together.

The hallways have gone from lockers slamming and people talking to dead silence in five minutes and I'm still standing here waiting for Jack. Where is he? I thought as I decided that I'd just go on without him.

I walked into the lunch room and I began analyzing every inch of it in hope to catch sight of Jack, but he was nowhere to be seen. I went to the table where I knew all my friends were sitting, hoping that Jack was sitting with them.

"Alex!"

"Hey Vic." I smiled, but my smiled soon faded as I realized Everybody was here except for Jack.

"What's wrong baby?" Stella asked with a worried look on her face.

"Have any of you guys seen Jack?"

"No, I haven't seen him all day." Tay said.

"We haven't seen him today either." Jordan and Christofer both said.

"Dammit. Well where's Tony, Austin, and Kellin?" I questioned.

"Austin and Tony had to stay after class to finish their work for Ms. Bricks, and Kellin... I don't know where Kellin is." Jordan explained.