Chapter 28 - Both Sides Of The Story

"Wait, wait, wait. So what again? You two kissed?! When?" This whole explaining thing was taking a little longer than I had expected. Although, I'm pretty sure Cameron had got it the first time, but he's just a fuck and wants to be all dramatic about it and make it a bigger deal than it actually is.

Okay. It's a pretty HUGE deal. BUT, I won't let Cameron know that. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction to say I told you so. No fucking way.

"Who kissed who first? I bet it was Alex. I told you he had a thing for you, man." I rolled my eyes at him. Cameron was grinning like a fucking fool because he knew he was fucking right. Fucker. I hate him. But I also fucking love him to pieces, too. (That's a lot of fucks. Fuck.)

"Twenty bucks richer. Thanks, Kellin." I heard Cameron practically mumble to himself. I quirked an eyebrow and chuckled at what I thought I may have just heard.

"What do you mean twenty bucks richer?" I enquired lightly, pretending to be somewhat offended. Cameron was silent for a second. Probably coming up with some stupid explanation, that I most likely won't believe.

"Kellin and I kind of had this bet going on, since like freshman year to see which one of you would make the first move and kiss each other."

"What?"

"I mean, it was just a joke, at first. We didn't think you guys were actually butt fucking each other. Well, not until like a minute ago. And now I'm twenty bucks richer. How about that?"

"Well, actually... Alex wasn't the first one to make the move..." I could feel my cheeks burning at my confession.

"Wait. So... you kissed Alex first? Damn." I nodded slightly and looked up, about as red as a tomato at this point. Cameron noticed and grinned, shaking his head.

"So, it looks like you're out of twenty bucks. Sorry, my friend."

"Ah, it's cool. Just glad you two are finally together." He smiled and padded my shoulder. I managed a smile back and nodded in application to his statement. Because honestly, I don't even know if we are together. We talked almost all night after the kiss, nothing was awkward or seemed to had changed. Even this morning, was strangely the same as every other before all this happened. Except, waking up with Alex actually in my arms for once. That was different. And when we got to school, we kissed again. It was just as amazing as the kiss from last night, better even. And just like the first, it was nowhere near awkward or uncomfortable in any way. It felt natural, almost like we were already dating and it was a normal act for us to be holding hands, kissing, and touching. I only find it slightly odd because it hasn't even been a day yet and I'm calling him baby and what not. But Alex doesn't seem to mind, or care that we have yet to discuss our relationship, and I don't see the harm in dating so soon anyways. I mean, I can't see myself with anyone else but him. All I want is Alex. Always and forever. (Cheesy fuck.)

Speaking of Alex - I'm late in rescuing him. Fuck.

"Uh, yeah. Well I have to go save Alex. So I'll talk to you later?" Cameron nodded and I just took that as a yes and began walking. "Oh. And Cam?" I turned back around and shouted loud enough for only him to hear me. He spun around on his heels to face me with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Pay up!"

~

I managed to reach the outside of each of Alex's classes before he'd come walking out, usually last. But that only benefited me in actually keeping my promise to him.

It was time for lunch now, and I was just waiting for Alex to get out of English class - which was still his least favorite subject. The halls were clearing out, as all the students were heading to the cafeteria. It got quiet after awhile and I was beginning to lose my patience, because I wanted to see Alex so bad and couldn't wait to have him in my arms again. I crave the boy even more now that I know that we share the same affection towards one another. I cannot be anymore at bliss with that fact. I seriously can't get enough of him.