02 ☆ red wine invitation

๑ SHOULD IFILL THE SPOT?

SHOULD I
FILL THE SPOT?

red wine invitation chapter 2

red wine invitation ✧ chapter 2

"Ms. Kwon?" I take off my headphones, letting them hang around my neck. My secretary smiles, bowing. "Sorry to interrupt your alone time. However, Mr. Choi is here to see you."

Mr. Choi... Mr. Choi... There are so many Choi's that I know! Who could it– ah, Soobin!

"Let him in," I nod, fixing my dress and placing my things aside. As my secretary leaves, he enters. I stand up to greet him and we shake hands. "Good morning, Mr. Choi. You don't usually visit me. What brings you in so early?"

"Sora, you don't have to be so formal with me," We take a seat on the couch, waiting for my secretary to come back and bring us coffee–well, coffee for him, and lemon tea from the countryside for me. I spent a fortune on it, and it keeps me healthy, so I have to drink it. "Aren't we closer than that?"

I nod slowly. "You're right, Soobin."

Soobin was a tall, black-haired male who was a CEO of all things aroma. He wasn't much of a clothing nor material type of guy, but he fathomed why other people enjoyed that kind of living. We met at a fashion show about two years ago, and since then, he has never failed to entice me in all of his brand dealings. Being a perfume company, Soobin needs someone to represent him well–so, I'm pretty much an ambassador. However, we usually talk over the phone because he's shy. I'm unsure why a random Saturday has brought him to me in person.

My receptionist walks in, placing our drinks on the table. Soon after she leaves, he speaks. "Well then, Sora, are you busy next Wednesday?" Was he trying to ask me out or something? What's with the sudden approach? I widen my eyes slightly, taken aback by the gesture. "No, no, not like that. I'm having a party celebrating the fifth anniversary of our perfume, and as someone who's always representing us, I want you to be there."

"You flatter me, Soobin. Thank you for the invitation," I smile. "Of course, I can go. Anything special going on that I need to do?"

"Well, since you're our shining star, I was going to have a fashion show with the models wearing a dress that represents each selling perfume," Right up my alley. Even a perfumer can make a theme better than someone who makes clothing. "And I'd like you to represent our bestseller, 'Crimson Moonlight.' After all, you were the one who gave it so much promotion. I'll have everything prepared for you, from handmade dresses to styling so that you don't even have to lift a finger."