30 ☆ the only one for me

๑ MY WISHES HAVECOME TRUE

MY WISHES HAVE
COME TRUE.

the only one for me chapter 30

"You're finally awake," I hear, causing me to wince

"You're finally awake," I hear, causing me to wince. I adjust the bright light, the sun hitting my head like a truck. I groan at the feminine voice and the scene altogether. "Don't be like that. You're going to be out and about today, so you have to prepare yourself!"

"God, it's a Saturday. In what world am I living in that I'm busy with work on a Saturday?" I comment, ignoring the intruder in my sheets. Sorin scoffs, flicking my forehead to wake me up completely. However, I won't budge. "I must be crazy to put one of my schedules on a Saturday. Tell me, Sorin, what is it?"

She lays close to me, tucking her nose right above my ear. I flinch, pulling away, but she grabs my face and brings me close. "A..." She whispers in my ear, giggling. "Date!"

That surely wakes me up. I open my eyes, slowly dragging them to meet hers. I grab one of her arms, huffing, ready to pounce. "What did you sign me up for?!" I roar, but all Sorin does is laugh. "Who am I going on a date with? What happened when I got drunk last night? Did I do something life-changing!?"

"Surely life-changing, not so much troublesome," Sorin rolls out of my bed, pulling the blanket. "I won't tell you who. You'll know once they arrive. It was all your intoxicated self's doing. Blame her, if anyone!"

God. Sora, why did you drink five whole bottles? You better hope it's someone worth your while. "Who brought me home?"

"If I tell you, you'll know who you're going on a date with," Sorin leans forward, smirking. "Unless you have even the tiniest recollection of last night–then you'll know either way."

"Yanxi, I have to tell you something. I–"

"Don't bother. I know what you're going to say, and it's fine. You don't have to explain yourself or tell me anything extra. Sora and I have already talked it over, and I forfeited. She loves you more than I ever believed I could. I'd prefer you choose her over me."

"It's not that I don't value our friendship, though. I still want us to be friends."

"That's not what it takes to get a woman on your side–especially after being friends with another woman for years on end. Sora and I are friends, so we will be in contact. When she's ready for us to be friends again, we will be. But, one word of advice–convince her that she's the only woman you have eyes for."