17 ☆ yeju's youth

๑ I DON'T NEED SALVATIONFROM RICH STUCK-UPS LIKE YOU

I DON'T NEED SALVATION
FROM RICH STUCK-UPS LIKE YOU.

yeju's youth chapter 17

"Yes, I'll be there on Thursday

"Yes, I'll be there on Thursday. We can have our interview after, I don't mind" I smile, hearing the lady hum in approval. "Again, thank you so much for letting me become the model for this magazine. I'm honored."

"We're the ones who should be honored," She speaks. I was on the phone with one of the most reputable South Korean magazine creators, and they wanted me to be on this month's front cover. I was ecstatic, to say the least, because it's always been a dream of mine to have myself be a main topic in a magazine. "After some of our close relations saw you at the Taedu collection drop, we wanted to get in touch."

Ah, yes. I forget that my media outlook has skyrocketed since that day, even if I wasn't present for any interviews. "Well, again, I'm honored. Do you plan on getting any interviews from the CEO himself?"

"We tried, actually. However, his relations team said he denies all interviews, no matter what they are," The photographer laughs. "Since you guys are business partners, maybe you could ask him?"

Shit. I don't think so! "I'll... definitely see what I can do," She hums once more, and we tie up the conversation. I place my phone down, rubbing my temples. "It's okay, Kwon Sora. Let's just be thankful for his brand."

Every mention of his brand or his goddamned name drove me deeper into oblivion. I couldn't escape him, no matter how hard I tried. He was everywhere! Even before I came to the office, there was a video playing an advertisement for Taedu! Even if it wasn't his face, all I could see in my head was him!

I begin my daily search on the internet, seeing the third top article being about Yanxi. I click it out of anger, seeing the header be a picture of her and Taehyun, together, but turned around. She must've taken it at the afterparty. Why must this be the first thing I see? Is the internet trying to upset me?!

Zhang Yanxi and Taedu scandal? The people must've lost their minds! What kind of insolent grasp on their business are they trying to achieve? They're nothing! Nothing!