epil ☆ we've grown up

epil // we've grown up

"SHALL WE GO, MY LOVE?"

"Hi, Miss Kwon Sora," I smile at the rolling camera, trying my best to understand her questions

"Hi, Miss Kwon Sora," I smile at the rolling camera, trying my best to understand her questions. It was in a different language than I'm used to, so facing this was a bit of a challenge. Still, I hold it together. How is it that on the way back from New York Fashion Week, the second year in a row, I'm still so popular? Maybe it's a good thing that I commission the same company every year. "So, could you tell us how New York Fashion Week was for you? We saw your beautiful, daily outfits ranging from elegant beauties to streetwear. Could you tell us what inspired you to wear such things?"

"Ah, well, it seems to be trendy these days. Since this season's themes were centered around outfits that you can wear for just about any occasion, I tested the waters on what that could truly mean," I look around, seeing my receptionist and other co-workers peering into the door's window. I try to tell them to leave by stretching out my arm in their direction, but they don't pick up the hint. "I don't know how well I did, so I'll leave the opinions up to the public."

"Well, I can tell you that the public thinks it's one of the best looks to ever be done by a South Korean model!" I bow briefly, acknowledging those nice comments with thanks. "But, aside from your appearance in New York, let's talk a little more about your clothing–specifically, who made them!"

Oh dear. It's one of these again. "Could you tell us a bit about why you commission a lot of your personal fashion appearances from Taedu Fashion?" She giggles, indicating that her romantic senses were definitely tingling. "Or, Miss Sora, is it as simple as it gets?"

"I think that's a very good question–and I think that most of the public can answer it by themselves," We chuckle together, my hands sitting in my lap. "But, I'm sure you're all aware that my ties to them are not only because of our relationship but also because they can make dreams become a reality."

She listens intently, so I continue, "Given the opportunity to work with them over and over is an honor. We've recently been coming up with designs together, and some from Fashion Week were included," I smile, and the interviewer gasps slightly. "They pay a lot of attention to detail, and I think that's what is so great about them."