06 ☆ rumor has it

๑ PUBLICITY OVERA PERSON

PUBLICITY OVER
A PERSON.

rumor has it chapter 06

Another day passed with Taehyun's merciless designers coming at me full speed, asking me to fulfill duties I don't usually do

Another day passed with Taehyun's merciless designers coming at me full speed, asking me to fulfill duties I don't usually do. Today, I was asked to make a list of fabrics I was most comfortable with when I didn't even consider that on the runway! They said that since I'm a 'handpicked model', they want to make me as comfortable as needed.

My whole job revolves around being uncomfortable. That's how models grow a spine. However, I guess it's okay to be given some luxury now and then. Although it doesn't make me as happy as a new pair of Prada heels would, I still appreciate their consideration.

I kick off my heels and quickly lay in the serenity of my bed for a moment before grabbing my tablet next to me. As per usual, I check to see if my name had resurfaced for some odd reason or I went back into the social media gutters–and to my shock, I occupied all five of the search topics.

'Kwon Sora insulted by old friend?: A Drama'

'Kwon Sora reciprocating beer-throw after a loud argument'

'Famous Model Kwon Sora engaging in beer fight'

'Is Kwon Sora innocent?'

'Model Propaganda: Kwon Sora & Taedu?'

I click on the second one, reading the article thick and through. My eyes narrow at every insult: "Kwon Sora's stupid act," "A pretty model who lacks a brain," "Can't take a joke nor a drunk man," Every comment shook me to the bone, and if I haven't been in one of these before, I would've broke. I scoff, seeing comments that defend me, but a majority were saying that I looked like a freak who can't act properly in public.

Once I began, I couldn't stop–the sight of negativity consumed me for hours as I went through each one, my heart pumping as fast as a car could go. How can they act this way without knowing what he did to me? All you can see are blurred images of my face and my actions, barely ever showing his. You only get half of the story, which is from watchers, and not my own. One article said they're even waiting for an interview with Jaehyuk! What the hell? What about me?