𝟑|𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊📍 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

📍 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

Leaving her hotel room and getting into the sprinter, India was met with Smiley, Sky, Tesehki, Sky, Camilla, and Woah Vicky. "Heyy!" India said setting her bag down. "Bitch you look good!" Camilla said to her, "Thank you!" She said sitting down.

"Hi, I'm Tesehki. Te-se-ki" Tesehki told India, pronouncing her name so she wouldn't get it wrong. "Got it, I'm India if you didn't know. You're so pretty." She told Tesehki.

"Thank you, you are too." She told India. India smiled and sat down as the sprinter started moving. "I hope the house is big, and we all have our own rooms." Ahna said. "I wonder how big it is that this bitch can fit ten girls." Siya said laughing.

Woah Vicky was quiet, staying to herself the whole time, making India raise suspicions, but she decided to ignore it. "Aye I been meaning to ask...I went on instagram and shit and what's going on with you and Nat?" Smiley asked, India turned her head.

"That meatball ass bitch." Tesehki said. "I been meaning to ask about that." Siya said. "It's not even none for real, that bitch worried about me and my sister; what we got going on, like bitch stay in your lane and stop worrying about us." Tesehki said.

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯

Tesehki had gotten a call from Chrisean, wanting to meet up with her. India could hear Chrisean and Tesehki talking "No..I don't wanna fight them, they too fragile." She told her sister, but that's all she could hear.

Tesehki got back on the bus and confronted woah Vicky and Ahna. "Hey Woah Vicky and uh Ahna Mac? What's yall issue with my sister?" Ahna quickly cleared things up, "I never had an issue-Did you or did you not let people in the auditions." Chrisean cut her off. "I had to be in VIP to let them in, I wasn't and you saw that." Ahna said.

"What about the slow comment?" Tesehki questioned, "I was laughing at the video, but the people spun it around trying to be funny. So no I don't have any problems with you."

CON INDIA;So chrisean comes on the bus, confronting Vicky and Ahna. And I'm just there like oh..okay. Ahna's comment doesn't seem like it was her laughing at the video, but okay.

"And this bitch.." she said pointing at Vicky. "Clickbaiting all on twitter." Chrisean said, "Wha- how am I clickbaiting?" Vicky asked her, fumbling over her words. "Liking my baby daddy tweets and repost it." Chrisean said.

Woah Vicky shut her down, "I didn't mean to like them and I'm sorry if I offend-" she had gotten hit with eczema cream.

CON INDIA:Can we go in the damn house or..?

"Fuck you mean bro?" Chrisean said getting heated each time some came out of Vicky's mouth. "Punch that bitch man." Chrisean said, Tesehki shook her head, "No bro...she's fragile." Vicky tried to apologize but Chrisean didn't wanna hear it.

Tesehki escorted Chrisean out and everyone in the sprinter was silent. "Damn when we getting in the house?" India said, breaking the silence.

CON CAMILLA:So Chrisean comes on the bus confronting Ahna and Vicky, Vicky looks scared, and I don't know why she's on here. Then we got India..asking when we getting in the house –Laughs–

The girls had finally made it to the house and India just stared, "Fuck is this?" She said. "This shit looking real 1986-ish." Siya said, making India and everybody laugh. Vicky had went upstairs and so did India, but to FaceTime Quavo.

"Hello?" Quavo said, seeing India come to view. He was in their home in the bed. "Baby we just got to the house..why before that Chrisean got on the sprinter yelling at two of the girls and throwing shit. I'm just like...can we get to the house?" India said.

Quavo laughed too, "You like the house?" he asked, her smile turned into a mug. "Hell no! This shit is giving granny, like it stank, smell like mothball like get me out." She told him shaking her head. India had heard a noise coming from downstairs and she ran down.

Forgetting she was on the phone, she ran downstairs and saw security holding Tesehki back while she was yelling. "Get her off my show." Natalie said calmly. They took Tesehki and the other girls who rode with her to the second house where India chose her separate room.

 They took Tesehki and the other girls who rode with her to the second house where India chose her separate room

Chapter 3 = Halfway done. Hope you all enjoyed !