𝟏𝟏.𝟓|𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄

Et nose broke and she fell to the ground in pain, India got on top of her and was getting face shots only while et was trying to get her off of her by kicking her. Security grabbed India off the girl and everyone looked at the damage et done to her, then the damage she done to et.

A big difference.

India had little scratches on her body that'll easily heal while et had a broken nose, with blood all over her face. "Stupid bitch, fuck she think this is..." India said to herself and grabbed her things. Et was crying as security escorted her in the house.

"My fucking nose! She broke my shit and y'all gone let her?!"

Everyone felt bad for the girl, but at the same time she knew what would happen if she said yeah.

𝐂𝐎𝐍 SKY:India ran to her like a quarter back and said boom! Imitating a punch

"Ok India..do you have actual proof that she DMd your man or you just believed what he said instantly?" Natalie asked, trying to arouse her again. "No I actually have proof and each of y'all can come see it." India said opening her gallery.

Everyone came close to her and seen the messages of et in Quavo's DMs. Ahna laughed, "she set herself up but damn girl!"

At this time, tee and DJ Sky had finally came and they seen everyone huddled around India.

𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐄:sooo me and DJ sky comes and I see everyone huddled together and it looks like a orgy going on.

The girls moved back and they noticed DJ Sky and tee. "Tee!" Sky shouted smiling at the girl. Tee said hey to all the girls and hugged them all and the stopped at India with a raised eyebrow looking at all the scratches.

"Hell happened to you?"

India rolled her eyes remembering the whole ordeal that went down. "Me and et dinosaur looking ass got into a fight cause she think she big and bad." India told the girl. Tee started laughing, "I should've came earlier!"

𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐘:fight of the century goes to...fake drumroll India and et!

Natalie invited all the girls inside house an and everyone was in there chilling, she thought of it as a sleepover.

Wattpad acting up rn...one minute it lets me sync my work and the next minute it doesn't 😭??

one minute it lets me sync my work and the next minute it doesn't 😭??