𝟏𝟔|𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

The girls were finally in Jamaica and they were in the home they had to stay in. "Can't lie yall I took 7 shots of so many different alcohols." Ahna said laughing. "Yeah cause you was drunk as hell trying to fight me and I'm like 'sis...I'm not gonna fight you'' smiley said laughing.

India got her hair done before they went to Jamaica, she had some Fulani braids in. The girls were just talking about the other night and left to get ready as Natalie and her girls were all going to Ochos Rios together.

 The girls were just talking about the other night and left to get ready as Natalie and her girls were all going to Ochos Rios together

Outfit !!

The house b girls were all on the sprinter on the way to Ochos Rios, and taking shots and getting turnt. Smiley was taking multiple shots after shots. "Smiley ion think you need that much to drink." India told her, fixing her hat. "I'm good girl." Smiley said.

CON INDIA - so on the way to Ochos Rios all the girls are drinking, but smiley is taking a hefty amount of alcohol and I'm hoping nothing happens to her.

Everyone was on the bus talking and had finally made it to the destination when Sky noticed Smiley unresponsive. "Smiley wake the fuck up." Sky said. Girl her ass ain't gone wake up the way you speaking. India thought.

Sky tried to sit smiley up but she wasn't cooperating. "We don't smiley, we don't know how much alcohol she can take." Sky said trying to calm everyone down. Zeus security came and tried to help Smiley while India and Sky were helping her.

Sky put a water bottle behind her neck as it was so hot. "How did she get this drunk?" Someone asked, "she took like four shots. And she's not a drinker." India told them. India was giving Smiley water, and she took notice of how drowsy sky was.

Just then Smiley threw up and Sky and India ran back. "Damn!" India said turning around, she could not handle seeing throw up so Smiley throwing up made her walk away.

CON INDIA - Natalie is telling Smiley to drink some water...BITCH SHES CLEARLY UNRESPONSIVE SHE CANT DO SHIT ??

More Zeus medic came and helped her into the wheelchair, where they pushed her to the hospital with the other girls following. Smiley started Seizing in the Wheelchair falling and stuff. How did a trip turn into this. India thought following along.

They took Smiley to the hospital where she was saying Incoherent and embarrassing things making India shake her head. The man said her blood pressure was bad and she had to be checked up on, so they had to leave smiley at the hospital.

CON INDIA - I'm just hoping this girl is okay because I would not wish this shit on anyone.

The girls left smiley and then went out to eat.

authors note !!
Y'all I'm doing all my assignments 😋 (November 2023-January 2024) and I'm almost done