𝟖.⁵|𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊📍𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 ➤𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁

📍𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 ➤𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁

india was in the car on the phone with quavo as production said he couldn't come with her to house b, "low key don't wanna see half of these bitches, i got into a fight with one of them. and then sky and camilla dmd me last night telling me that scotty, et and rollie was looking at you like you was the last meal on earth." india ranted to him.

"you know i only want you baby, then other females aint shit." he told her, india smiled at him. "i know that but damn, you gone do that shit in broad daylight?" india said rolling her eyes.

"i'm gonna call you again later, i'm at the house. love you." india said, he said love you back and she hung up the phone. she walked towards the house door and opened it. all the girls quieted down and she walked in even more.

"my bitchhhh!" sky said smiling, india waved at her and sat somewhere on the couch, "how you been?" natalie asked india. she still didn't like how india came at her when they was at k-1 but she had to play the nice act.

"good good, keyate got mad at the caption of my post last night." india said laughing. at the mention of quavo, scotty sat up. smiley caught that and raised her eyebrows.

CON SMILEY:so my baby india was just talking about her man quavo and then scotty sat up, like what was that about?

"so basically what you saying is y'all had angry sex." smiley said. india laughed and said yes. the conversation died down and they moved onto a new topic as rollie, et, and tesehki came down the stairs.

natalie decided to ask about the situation with tee, india, rollie and et. "we just wanted to check up on her, like why were you acting like that?" rollie said, india rolled her eyes and decided to tell her part, "i get what you mean but i don't at the same time. et says she's big on respect but you all knew she was sick at the time. she wasn't mean mugging y'all or nothing just a resting bitch face as she was sick." india told them.

the three musketeers rolled their eyes internally, they couldn't help that india was right. "okay so that's what you think india...what about you scotty why'd you fight her?" natalie asked nodding her head. "cause the bitch out here dropping her purse- but that was towards et not you so what you mean?"sky told her, "yeah but before that she was yelling at me and i wasn't yelling at her."

everyone bummed at that and scotty continued talking, "and i told her i'll respect you if you respect me, simple as that."

CON INDIA:okay so i get scotty with the respect part, yeah imma respect you if you respect me and shit, but you randomly tried to fight her when security held her back. you could've did that the moment we was on the way to philly and she wanted everyone to get their fights out.

suddenly the door opened and in comes biggie. rollie got up and biggie dropped her bags, "let's get it 'poppin baby." she ran up on rollie.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟑𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐥 💙