𝟏𝟕|𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

The rest of the cast were going out trying new things from Jamaica, taking shots, dancing. Suki went out and was finding swimsuits to wear for her trip to Jamaica. House B was all shopping and trying fruits.

Ahna was giving out Quenepas (A/N:Sorry if I spelled it wrong) and everyone was just chilling and talking amongst each other, especially about the smiley situation.

"So Natalie said we'll have a word about Smiley's condition." Biggie said. "I just hope she okay cause she was going through a lot." India said. The girls had gotten up and got into the sprinter as they were leaving.

House A were already there before them once again, and welcomed them in everyone food was being ordered.. It felt like it was tension in the room so India decided to take a little smoke break.

India was smoking her blunt, when she seen Scotty also come outside. She looked like she was mad. "Girl what's wrong with you?" India said blowing the smoke. "Bro it's Natalie, she's mad that my food is coming first and that I'm eating." India looked at her, "That's a dumb reason." India sad shaking her head.

"I know right." Scotty said and going on her phone, India went back inside. Just then Natalie started yelling as she looked up from her phone. "Bring Smiley too SHES next I'm not finna be played on my show!" Natalie yelled.

"Let me show you why I've been on TV for 15 years!" She said getting in Scotty's face. "What? What?" Natalie said getting Scotty's face. Then they got to fighting? Whatever it was.

CON INDIA - Personally I would not fight my "Bestfriend" like this. Seems like y'all got some animosity towards each other.

They then was just arguing while everyone else was just watching them. Natalie kept pushing Scotty and Scotty wasn't doing anything.

Just then Smiley came and Natalie started shouting at her, "What? I don't remember anything." She told Natalie, looking confused. "They said you were laying down then-" Natalie started making gibberish noises. "I'm feeling better now!" Natalie said. Weird.

Just then ET came out of nowhere and poured water on Smiley. "You bitches are weird." Suki said and walked off, India did too. It looked like ET just wanted camera time cause she didn't have no reason to do anything to the girl, they don't even have beef.

"Why y'all not coming with us?" Natalie said, "Cause-you bitches being weird fuck is you throwing water on her for" Suki said cutting her off. "Like why is you throwing water on her!" India said directing it towards ET.

"Okay I don't give a fuck! I'll do it again." Et said bucking, India was finna walk up to her when Rollie stood up, "India what you not finna do is-Bitch I don't give a fuck I'll do what I want!" She said shouting at Rollie.

Suki was yelling at ET while India and Rollie was going at it. "India im trying to be generous i don't wanna do this to you again."

CON TESEHKI - India and Suki are like yelling at Rollie and ET over smiley and I'm like "why waste y'all breath on this girl?"

India got into Rollie's face, "Do it to me then! Since you so big and bad!" India said yelling at Rollie. "Alright." Then Rollie swung on India while ET and Suki fought. Rollie had fell and India had grabbed one of Rollie's buns and ripped her fake edges off her head and the punched her in the face.

"You tired ass hoe! Go back to fucking security nasty bitch!" India said.

CON ROLLIE - beat her again I dont why she keep
Setting herself up.

Security separated them all and that was the end of that Suki wig was fucked up so India tried to fix it. Then water splashed on them, it was ET and she knew they couldn't do shit. Sapphire didn't stop it which made Suki mad.

CON SUKI - Sapphire went out like a scary ass bitch cause how you letting India, someone I know but not that close with take yo spot?

authors note !!
I think the video of Smiley seizing spread cause Ahna was showing everyone and I mean EVERYBODY and somebody could've secretly been recording it the whole time, she had also sent it to someone who could've sent it to other people so.