𝟏𝟒|𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌

after the whole fiasco and Natalie girls leaving, all the baddies were going to the club once again. And everyone was happy the vibes were there. "Y'all ready to turn up for the club?"

"Kinda sorta."

"Ready to shake my ass that's what I'm ready to do!" One of the girls shouted, everyone got hype and excited and made their way to the sprinter.  The girls were going to club deuce but India didn't really like it.

Y'all just tried to evict three of us and now y'all wanna go clubbing what? India thought.

Outfit !!

The baddies from house B were getting out of the sprinter and all the cameras and fans were in their face. Everyone was lit and all smiles on their end. Everyone took pictures and smiley was in a good mood.

CON INDIA - I loved that smiley was still cool especially after all the shit that happened with her cause it seems like these girls don't mess with her.

The girls all got together , India was pushed close to et but she moved some. Then someone comes and attack et. "Damn!" India shouted watching et low key trip. Everyone started swinging but India started laughing.

CON ET - this bitch India all behind me giggling and cackling.

"How did they even get up here?" Sapphire questioned looking around. Where biggie go? India thought looking around. "That was biggie!" Suki told everyone. "Biggie low key ate." India told them.

CON INDIA - no wonder her ass was dressed like tesehki. *Tesehki voice* lemme teach you!

Biggie stayed behind security and they didn't want her near the other baddies. Rollie and the other girls started throwing things at biggie. "Bro chill the fuck out you acting like she hit you!" India said getting aggravated.

"Okay and she fucking touched my friend I'm not having that shit!" Rollie shouted in India's face. "Bitch shout in my face again it'll be round 2 right here."

CON ROLLIE - this nasty bitch India talking about it'll round 2 right here ... girl YOU got beat the fuck up not me we can have round two.

Before the two could do anything, the club owner came out and told them that he didn't want them here as a lot of chaos was going on Infront of his club. India and house b all went into their sprinter and India was still agitated from what her and Rollie had going.

She put her AirPods in and played her playlist.

authors note !!
Woo! Baddies reunion happened ... et face was swollen yall ts don't make sense. And she said she gave tesehki a black eye , which was a lie tesehki eyes were perfectly fine, so was the rest of house b so... what's really tea