𝟏𝟐.𝟓|𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

All the girls from house b were either in their room or outside talking. India was in her room when her phone kept getting notifications from instagram mentioning her on @zeusnetworkteainc page. She opened the page and seen that ET had sued her.

"She suing me over some she started...?"

India shook her head and got up and walked out the room. She went outside and seen Camilla, Tee, Sky, and Ahna. "Hey y'all!" India said hugging everyone. They all said hey and India got a chair and sat down.

"Soo...what's the tea?" Tee asked India, she could tell there was something she wanted to tell them. "ET sued me bro." She told them while taking a sip of her drink she got from inside the house.

Everyone look at her perplexed, "you lying!" Tesehki yelled. India shook her head, "Tuh. I wish i was, kept getting notifications to a post saying she was gone sue me. Not that I give a fuck of course."

"Girl house A do not fuck with you." Camilla said sipping her drink.

India nodded her head, "I know right, and I don't why. I don't do shit but defend my friends and keep it real."

"Bitches insecure is all." Ahna piped in, making the girls laugh. "Fuck house a let's go get ready for the baddie blunt event!"

 "Fuck house a let's go get ready for the baddie blunt event!"

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!
𝗅𝗎𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗍 😐

"Smiley girl why you ain't dressed?" India asked noticing the girl was in sweats. "I didn't know we were going to the club!" She whined. "I'm finna call Natalie and tell her."'she told Natalie constantly calling her.

"Baby ion think she gone answer..."

Suddenly Natalie finally answered and they were just talking. Smiley suddenly put Natalie on speaker phone. "Cut the fucking music!" You could hear Natalie say on the phone.

Natalie told them after the Baddie Blunt Event that they'll go to the Acapulco club. They then started saying baddie shot o' clock minus biggie and India.

"Girl you look ready to fight, you know sum?" Ahna asked smiley, more girls agreed with her. House B came later than the rest of the girls but they still were lit.

The girls made it inside and everyone was hyped. Girls started twerking and dancing on their way inside."this shit small as hell but packed!" India said making her way towards a booth. The blunt event didn't last long and they were now on their way to Acapulco.

★★★★★

The girls were making their way into the club when India heard ET arguing with a fan over "hitting her head" India rolled her eyes, but then the same fan called biggie and India's name.

"Biggie!! India!"

Both girls turned around and started waving at said fan, and et was staring at them.

CON ET: so this fan hit me upside the head and then say I should know who the fuck he is. Nigga I don't know who the fuck you are...but I hear you calling Biggie and India and I'm like "aw...okay. We doing this type of shit"

The girls finally made it into the club and was in their section and was dancing. Tesehki and India had their heads on Tee's ass as she was dancing. They had a small twerking contest that didn't really mean shit as none of them can twerk.

Then suddenly Mariah's sister, Victoria pulls up and wants to fight Smiley. And they do. Victoria got her shit mopped but no one did any damage for real. Smiley's hair was disheveled and all over the place and security was holding both girls back.

"Damn can we just party without a fight always starting?" India said rolling her eyes and going back to drinking her shot.

He could've played in a good 2000s movie w Bow wow

He could've played in a good 2000s movie w Bow wow. They both had that ugly ahh hairstyle.