𝟏𝟐|𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

All the girls were in the living room of house A chilling and just talking. "Seems like someone can't let something go." Natalie said, making more drama start. "Who?" Multiple girls asked.

"Cause Natalie said I didn't apologize and me and Ahna haven't talked so what do I need to apologize for?" Scotty said.

𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀:y'all beef been going on for centuries at this point.

If you wonder where et is...she's there with a bandage on her nose as India had broken it. Good riddance India thought. "Anyone else wanna talk?" Sapphire asked with her mouth full.

"I guess me and Rollie can."

"I don't understand where the animosity coming from...between me and you. I really don't." Biggie told Rollie. "Biggie, no one switched up, you making
It seem like it was only me when me and the whole cast was telling you the same thing!" Rollie said.

Ain't this shit a season ago? Leave it at last season please.

The two girl kept going at it, "oh biggie I wanna hear how you moan woo woo woo." Everyone was quiet and Rollie didn't have anything to say.

Then Rollie went upstairs and started imitating biggie. Biggie started going off about not being a replacement and India didn't agree on this part. Girl you are a replacement, it don't matter at the end of the day.

Suddenly et got in biggie's face. "We don't care!" She yelled, India raised her eyebrows. "Talk to yo friend- I'm talking to you." India got up and walked Infront of biggie, making ET's tough facade go down.

"You might wanna sit the fuck down before that nose not be the only thing broken."

And guess what she did? Sit the fuck down.

𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄:et said she didn't want none else broken and sat the fuck down!

Natalie said the girls couldn't be in one house together and that everyone had to go with the people they were with at the other homes.

Keeps showing this

Keeps showing this. Idek lf this chapters are getting  posted yall..