𝟏𝟑|𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

India walked outside to see Sky, Camilla and Ahna outside. "Hey girls!" India said to the three, giving them a hug. Everyone said hey and hugged her back. "We was just talking about how new York showed so much love." Sky said.

India nodded her head, "Yea, this is my first time here in new York and I love it so much." India told the girls. "Imma have to show you around cause ain't no way!" Sky said.

"I really want a chimi.."

"What's a chimi?" India and Camilla asked.

"It's a Dominican sandwich." Ahna told both girls. "One day I just want us all to go out, like both homes together." Camilla said, the other girls agreed wholeheartedly. "One of these days y'all wanna just go out with some of the girls from our house? Cause both homes coming together doesn't seem to be happening soon." India said laughing.

"I agree...Natalie and the girls from house A coming and they wanna talk to us about some things later tonight" sky told the girls.

Watch a fight happen. India thought to herself. "Well I'm finna go up to my room...bye y'all!" India said, throwing the piece sign up and walking away.

bye y'all!" India said, throwing the piece sign up and walking away

CON INDIA - Sky tells us that Natalie and the girls are coming...and I'm just like why? They the main reason all the drama starts.

India made her way to her room, she was bored out of her mind as the girls weren't doing anything today. She decided to go on her spam, rosetoysellerindi and post some things there.

—————————————————————-

rosetoysellerindi

Liked by stunnagirl, latto, quavohuncho, therealkylesister, and 2

Liked by stunnagirl, latto, quavohuncho, therealkylesister, and 2.000 others.

rosetoysellerindi Lil photo of me or wtv, make sure y'all watch Zeus or I'm beating each of y'all asses

Comments disabled for this post.

————————————————————