𝟏𝟏|𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄

The next morning the girls were in their sleepwear and was getting onto the sprinter. "Still pissed off about the club noto shit, but I enjoyed the other clubs out here. They were going to New York which India was excited for, she'd never been to New York and this'll be her first time.

"Uh what was the club we were at with...Bobby Shmurda?" Biggie asked.

"That club was fun as hell too. I was drunk off my ass
Though!" India told biggie with a laugh. "Wasn't that when you first came?" Camilla asked biggie. She hummed and continued, "how do you feel about being a replacement?" Camilla asked biggie.

The atmosphere went from happy and chill to
Cold.

Here she go y'all.

"I feel that I'm not a replacement, I already knew I was coming back and so did the fans." Biggie told the girls turning around, everyone just stared at her or wasn't listening as they knew that was damn lie.

CON INDIA:I love the confidence but girl you're a damn replacement why can't we accept that?

The girls had played a board game Ahna had brought with them on the rode and was having the time
Of their lives. ❦.

The girls had made it to their home but Natalie wanted them to come to her house to "talk". They welcomed all the girls warmly and escorted them to the backyard where all the girls from house a was.

India raised her eyebrows, fuck everyone hair tied up fa? "Some of the girls talked earlier and we said we wanted some of you over here. But everytime we take three steps forward, something from the other house stops it." Natalie said, Sky quickly dismissed that.

"Anyone wanna talk about things?" Natalie asked sapphire said yea and asked smiley about her instagram post. They started talking about her getting Suki's number, smiley wanting her chain back and Sapphire saying she wanted to fight smiley.

Long story short, the girls fought but didn't at the same time as security grabbed sapphire quick as hell and suki tried to jump in. Everyone else sorted their differences out and now it was time for India to "sort" her stuff out.

"Et, did you text my nigga or nah?" India asked her, setting her bags down. Everyone eyes went back and forth with et and India, wondering when this happen.

"Yeah...and what about it?" Et replied, all the girls looked at India, waiting for her response. She just nodded her head.

CON NATALIE:et set herself up. India is another
Chrisean!

India ran towards et and hit her in the face, breaking her nose and all the girls ooo'd, especially suki and Sapphire.

Me when rob49 said you know good girls who don'tCome outside get cheated on

Come outside get cheated on.

Anyways, who the fuck told tee to converse with Rollie in the new episode?