𝟏𝟒.𝟓|𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌

House B were in the kitchen, Tee couldn't come to the club with us last night. "Yes girl... so much shit was going on, then me and Rollie almost got into it." India told them. Tee shook her head. "Also those eviction notices were so stupid, how you gone evict someone from a house you not in?" Ahna said.

True that. India thought.

"They said you threatened Mariah's mom and that's why she came at you." Ahna told smiley. "That's not true. Nobody said that." India shook her head, "girl we'll never know with you, it's something new everyday." India told her.

"Also biggie they tried to evict you. Why?" Ahna said. "Bitches just mad do I know why? No." She told them. The girls then went their separate ways.

 The girls then went their separate ways

Outfit !!

The girls all had their swim suits on, apparently the girls from house a wanted to have a pool party or something like that, but India wasn't trusting it.

CON INDIA - I don't know cause everytime we go somewhere with these girls a fight happen and I'm just thinking... are they the problem?

"Biggie how you feel?" Ahna asked her. "You see ion got a swimsuit on...so..." India nodded her head, she trynna fight bitches ain't it? India said shaking her head. "I'm not sure to be honest. Some tell me some weird shit finna go on but I don't want it to be true." India told them.

The girls nodded their heads, understanding what she's saying. "Yea cause everytime we go out with these girls some shit happen." Camilla told her, India raised her hands. "Exactly! I'm just hoping none gone happen this time cause baby we going to a "pool party" and bitches gone be slipping and sliding.

The girls finally made it, and tee was there greeting them. "Hey y'all!!" Tee yelled, everyone came and hugged her, and she led them to the pool where the other girls were at. Everyone was making their way there when India peeped et hiding. "Et right there waiting for you." She whispered to biggie.

She continued walking acting like nothing happened, hoping biggie would use that information to her advantage. Everyone made it to the other girls when biggie came, ET jumped up and tried to swing, missing loosely and making biggie get some type of grip. Their fight wasn't really shit.

Suddenly some house a girls started throwing water guns and stuff at biggie, and India looked and notice how no one was telling them to stop. India grabbed one of the water guns they threw at biggie and threw it at one of the girls, it hit Rollie dead in the face malik her fall in the hot tub and getting her heated.

"Fuck wrong with y'all! You not finna be throwing water gun at her knowing she can't throw none back!" India shouted at them.

CON SAPPHIRE - So India threw a water gun cause they was throwing them at biggie and I agree, y'all throwing shit knowing she can't do shit.