𝟕.⁵|𝐆𝐎-𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊📍𝐆𝐎-𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

📍𝐆𝐎-𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

rollie stumbled back from the hit, easily letting india gain the upper hand of the fight and she got on top of her and kept doing face shots. "somebody get this hoe up off me!" rollie said kicking, well trying her legs in the air.

"you big ass bitch! you gone learn to shut the fuck up!" india said punching her again, in the corner of her eye she could see et and tee fighting. security had seperated both fights and india fixed her hair.

"y'all need to keep that bitch in check, she a og cast member and don't know how to act now." india said to security; grabbing her phone and purse. "gotchu' , gotchu'." security told her.

CON ROLLIE:india's mad and i would be too, you mad you don't look like the queen bitch?

CON CAMILLA:rollie should've shut the fuck up

"get them bitches out and give me their game cards!" rollie told security , yelling it repeatedly. "rollie constantly talking about this game card shut the fuck up." tee said. she threw her game card on the ground.

natalie had wanted to speak to them personally on why they fought the girls. "i know you and scotty had beef building up, but why you and et?" natalie said, "cause that bitch wanna stare at somebody but soon as i do it back it's a problem? fucking weirdo." tee said wiping her nose.

natalie nodded her head, "what 'bout you india?" "none for real, that girl need to shut the fuck up sometimes. bitch think just cause she a og cast mate she finna talk to me any type of way." india said. "and you messy as fuck, you the main reason the fight started whispering to them about tee face expressions when you knew she was sick." india told natalie.

CON NATALIE:this bitch india told me i was the reason the fights started , bitch i'm ep i can have you out this hoe like that snaps fingers

natalie didn't say anything but both girls grabbed their stuff, "we finna go, sick of these weird ass bitches." india said walking away. natalie knew india was bringing in the most views so she tried to persuade her into staying.

"i'm not staying tonight natalie damn! control yo fucking minions and i'll think about it." tee just laughed and walked off. india did the same thing.

CON TEE:india got sick of natalie whining and yelled at her and i was just like damn..

the two girls came back from talking with natalie and everyone watched as the two walked off, "yeah bye bitch." rollie said. india and tee rolled their eyes ignoring her. "y'all are obsessed..." india said shaking her head. she didn't wanna hear none of them talk and walked out the place.

CON SKY:really wanted the girls to stay, but hey. thanks for being a good sport and coming smiles

𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7

𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7.5 💛.
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐤𝐢 𝐯𝐬 𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟?