𝟏𝟓|𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

House B was in the sprinter and Ahna was going on a rant, "Like why do you have a Bill Board bitch?" She said checking her phone. "I don't know, probably was a mistake. DJ sky is her own business woman she DJs ... she probably bought the billboard to promote it." India said applying her lipgloss and fixing her hair.

CON AHNA - I love India trying to be the Peacemaker but no, that's not what it was giving. It was giving this bitch desperate for camera time and said she's gonna be on the show one way or another.

The girls was just talking and taking videos together. And doing TikTok on India's phone. So glad my ass ain't get stuck with house B India thought laughing with the girls.

The girls had made it to the Restaurant where they saw all of House A looking mad. Fuck they mean mugging for? India thought raising a eyebrow sitting down. She sat next to Tesehki and listened as everyone talked.

CON INDIA - So we come in and all of House A mean mugging and shit like what' happened?

Everyone was sitting and talking, food had came out and Natalie had something to tell everyone, "We're going to Jamaica!" She exclaims. Everyone cheered except for some of the girls.

CON INDIA - I've been to Jamaica a good 2 times and enjoyed each time. Love it so much.

Everyone was just talking and then Suki walked in, "Suki!" Natalie yelled, everyone said hey but India just stared.

CON INDIA - I didn't say anything cause why am I saying hey to a bitch who said she wanted me off the show ?

THE TWEET ...

"Suki we're going to Jamaica!" Sapphire told her bestfriend

"Suki we're going to Jamaica!" Sapphire told her bestfriend. "That's what's up." She said casually and grabbing something to eat. "So suki...before we leave tell me who should leave and why do you think they should leave." Natalie said.

Only time I agree with Natalie. India thought. "I said YOU." She said pointing to Smiley. "Should go home cause you never stand up for yourself. A lot of shit been happening that you started and you never defend yourself."

"Anna? Ahna- Yes me, why?-I said you cause someone said you talk a lot of shit but don't back it up." A damn lie. "Like I keep seeing you messing with this girl and I'm trying to figure out why." She said. "She said she wanted to fight me and we did."

"She told me she wanted to beat my ass and we fought but she kept talking after that." Scotty said her peace. Suddenly shit started popping off, ET yelled at biggie saying she'd come over there and hit her now, making Biggie grab a chair.

Everyone started yelling at making Tesehki and India just look.

CON INDIA - Y'all screaming like it's the end of the fucking world cause if it was me that chair would've gotten thrown the minute it was in my hand.

The baddies had to leave after that and Ahna was drunk as shit. "I wanna fight smiley!" She yelled, "Sis I'm not gonna fight you." Smiley said smiling. "No cause she all big and bad when it comes to Mariah but not when it comes to me!" Ahna said balling her first.

Bitch you drunk like a mf she know you just talking cause of the alcohol.

Ahna got into the sprinter trying to hit Smiley. But smiley stopped her, "Sis come on- I'm not your sis! I do not fuck with you like that!!" Ahna yelled at Smily. "See ion know what the fuck going on I'll catch a Uber or some cause Ahna acting like a fool." India told them waving goodbye.

CON INDIA - You get drunk and suddenly wanna fight people? Oh noooo

authors note !!
Jamaica episode time 😗 , Also Jonathan said Scotty beat Tee...I hope he being delusional cause Tee had won the fight between her and Scotty on the show.