𝟏𝟖|𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑

Suki's wig was gone and India hair was all over the place with her hat gone too. "Dumb ass hoes!" India shouted throwing the middle finger up at the two girls. Rollie was trying to taunt them but India didn't really care, suki did though.

"Y'all mad y'all niggas want me!" Rollie shouted. India did a quick wrap around and started laughing. "Now who told her big ass that lie?" She said looking around at the girls. Everyone started laughing.

Suki stopped arguing with Rollie and Et and went to the other girls. Sapphire tried to talk to her but Suki didn't want to hear it. "No! Do you know how embarrassing that shit is? My bestfriend ain't do shit but stand there and watch— I did try and help, everyone saw it."

India rolled her eyes "it didn't look like you tried to o anything. That girl trust you and would the same thing for you so for you to not help her made her feel some type of way." India said shaking her head. India felt like this whole 'baddies' thing was a joke and these niggas all fake.

"I'm going to the sprinter good day." India said to the girls , and entering the sprinter with Bobbi and Janeisha. (A/N:They out here blurring her face baby we saw her 😭.) "Girl I saw the whole thing, Sapphire fake as fuck." Bobbi said, his voice was a little raspy but India could hear him well.

"I'm saying, that hoe got everything from who? SUKI. She should've stood up for her." She said. She opened her camera roll and fixed her hair. She had a few scratches but they would heal. Just then suki came in, she didn't look lil the lively girl everyone had known, she had her wig cap on and her face looked like she was on the verge of crying.

India walked up to her and hugged her, "I know girl, it's okay." She said to her, Suki then started crying. India understood why suki felt this way.

CON INDIA|: I felt bad for suki, your bestfriend don't defend you and you had so much trust in here for her to make you look like a clown.

Sapphire tried to go in the sprinter but Bobbi started yelling at her. "No you was weird as fuck for that!!" He shouted in her face, "how am I weird?" "Cause you are!" They started yelling in each other's face and Bobbi yelled for her to get taken off the sprinter with them.

Security grabbed Sapphire and took her to the Sprinter with Natalie and her girls. "Weird ass hoe." Bobbi said before closing the Sprinter. Chile this whole show is weird. India thought in her head.

*the next day*

The girls were all outside by the pool in their swimsuits and talking all amongst eachother. One of them brung up the smiley situation which everyone started talking about. "I feel like she wants attention, but goes about it the wrong way." India said, smoking her blunt. Sky nodded her head in agreement.

"What about the Dinner situation?"

"Baby...it was something, apparently Natalie was mad that Scotty ate before her or something like that." Camilla said, "That's what it was about?" Sky said pulling her head back.

"Mhm."

They got off on their conversation and talked about what they were gonna do tonight. "Okay so we gotta be on point tonight and do our dance." Camilla said, everyone nodded their head and started doing the dance. "Okay ladies let's go in the house I'm hot." Ahna said.

They all went to their separate rooms and India called her boyfriend. He answered the face time and it showed him in the studio. "Hi baby." India smiled at him. "Hey ma" he said, he scrunched his face when he saw how her face looked.

"You been fighting?"

India rolled her eyes, "Yesss, but I was defending someone- none of that, I told you don't go out there fighting." India sighed, "I knowwww! I'm sorry though I won't fight no more after this." India told him. "Mmm, Ight." He said. The two began to talk about anything before India had to hang up to change her outfit for tonight.

Outfit !

Outfit !

The girls were at the club PIER ONE and having a good time. India was seeing a lot of things, one being that Rollie and Suki was talking amongst each other. Not my business ! She thought grabbing a shot and taking it.

CON INDIA:Baby we at Pier one when I tell you I'm taking SHOT after SHOT!

Suki came up to India and Sky and talked to them both. "I'm hearing that Mariah wants to fight, I'm trying to be respectful but she keep saying shit." Suki said fixing her braided wig. "Baby Mariah do too much talking to be getting her 4'11 ass beat up!" India said combing through her braids.

The girls had did their dance with Scotty and Natalie joining in, House B was nice and they were just having fun.

AUTHORS NOTE !
I feel like Natalie is so narcissistic, like she was telling Scotty shit saying the girls were mad and stuff, mind you we didn't see not one girl complain abt Scotty getting second plates and abt her bringing her dog, which is a support dog 😭. Anyways hope y'all enjoy!