𝟏𝟑.𝟓|𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"What the fuck?!" India shouted coming up the steps. Her name brand stuff was all out the bags and her makeup and stuff was destroyed on the floor. ET stood there with her and biggie's bags, trying to throw them off the balcony of the stairs.

India ran up the steps as biggie was walking calmly and saying she couldn't touch their stuff cause it was against the contract, seems et didn't read it. India ran up and tried to hit et but she hid behind security and they grabbed India.

"Bro y'all got me fucked up, why is her dusty ass still here anyways?" India yellled in the security guard's face. Et started taunting her while all the girls watched. "You nasty stupid bitch I got you later on." India told et.

"Okay let's go...you're not leaving the house I guess." Natalie told India and biggie.

Everyone from house A had finally left and India finally took a good look at what et had done. Her clothes were out of her bag and all her stuff was destroyed, but the only thing that had caught her eye was the photo of her son and Quavo being shattered on the floor.

India grabbed the shards of glass off the photo and the frame, she didn't wanna cry but she did as this was the only thing reminding her of her family back at home. Sky and Camilla came into the room and seen her on the floor with tears coming out of her eyes.

CON CAMILLA - honestly, for et to do that to India was fucked up, especially when she have kids of her own.

"Im so sorry India...this shit fucked up." Sky said, helping her pick up all the glass and destroyed makeup. India wiped her tears and shook her head."I'm so fucking confused on what was the point..I didn't set her up AT ALL so I don't know where she got that bullshit from, and then why are we getting evicted from homes they not in.." India ranted.

"Then that bitch kept changing her story that's how I knew she was lying." India said getting all the destroyed makeup up. "Then she kept asking me, baby I was tore up last night I don't remember shit." Camilla said shaking her head.

India laughed and shook her head, "Thank you both for the help and making me laugh. I'll get the rest up." India told the girls, they both smiled at her and got out the room.

author's note !!
-short chapter sorry! But I have a new book coming out, when I finish the first chapter I'll publish it. Also, what did y'all think abt them canceling the baddies episode to the 7th? I was pissed.

Anyone like blue face's Barbie remix ?

Also here's the photo that was in the frame.

Mann Idek who that kid is, I just found a photo of Quavo and a kid and said that's the one 😭