𖦷 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𖦷

meeting santa

age: 2
mom: natasha
dad:

-

NATASHA'S POV
I've always loved seeing these videos on the internet of their baby meeting Santa in the shopping mall or in a little playful grotto, and last year i had it all planned out for Y/n to meet him, but unfortunately she fell sick a few days before and i couldn't risk her going out.

So this year i've made another plan of going out a meeting Santa, i was hoping that Y/n wasn't going to cry, she's not much of a crier, only when she wants to be and when she isn't getting her own way, she's not a shy girl and very talkative.

"Are you ready to meet Santa?" I ask slipping Y/n's shoes onto her feet, she hums and kicks her heel off of the floor.

"What are you gonna say when you see Santa?" I ask standing Y/n back on her feet and taking a hold of her hand and going to get my keys.

"Santa!" Y/n squeals jumping on her feet and looking up at me with a wide smile making me smile at her innocence.

"Yes Santa, what are you gonna ask Santa for?" I ask moving to lift Y/n into my arms as she fell to the floor to play with her shiny red shoes.

"Puppy" She squeals and giggles, hiding her face in my neck as i walk outside, it's recently been snowing and layering well, so it's been even colder than usual.

"Baby Santa can't get you a puppy sweetheart, what you do you want?" I ask rubbing her back to keep her warm.

"Babie" She mumbles into my shoulder, i hum in agreement and unlock the car, placing her in her car seat, when i get into the car i start it quickly and turn the heating on.

"A barbie? That's a good idea" I say and start to reverse out the drive, Y/n claps her hands and nods her head, singing Christmas songs as we head to the mall making me laugh.

"What song are you singing peanut?" I ask looking in the mirror at Y/n who makes eye contact with me and smiles even more.

"Snowman" She says before going off again and singing about her snowman friend, i smile and continue driving carefully until we get to the mall, Y/n still singing away in the back.

"Are you done singing? Should we go see Santa?" I ask looking back at Y/n who was panting slightly after all that singing making me laugh again, she nods her head and starts to fight against her buckles in her car seat.

I get out the car and round to her side, taking her out the car and sitting her on my hip, she lays her head on my shoulder and plays with the back of my hair, we aren't gonna be here for long so i just took us in with no stroller.

Quickly i'm able to find where Santa was situated so that's where i head over too, there's a bit of a queue but i really wanted Y/n to meet Santa so i was willing to wait, i just hope Y/n would have the patience.

Y/n wiggles about slightly so i place her down on the floor and take a hold of her hand, her small fingers wrapping around my two fingers as she starts jumping about again which is something she seems to have a habit of at the moment.

"Mama i wanna see Santa" Y/n says crashing down to the floor and sitting on my feet looking up at me, i bend down to pick her up quickly as the line starts moving again, she sighs slightly and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Santa's in his little house baby, we'll see him soon" I say playing with my daughters red curls, she just grunts and rubs her eyes looking ahead of her, i hope she isn't getting tired because the day will definitely finish in tears.

The queue goes faster than i expected it too and now we're the next one in line, the people in front of us going through the door to enter Santa's grotto, Y/n's now happy in my arms and bouncing up and down.

We get called by Santa's elves and i place Y/n on the floor, she squeals and runs over to the two elves standing by the door, she waves at the them and the door opens when i arrive behind her, i place my hand on the back of her head and lead her forward.

Y/n jumps slightly when Santa speaks, having not see him in the corner, she steps back into me and holds my hand scanning the room before seeing Santa and running over to him.

"Santa!!" She screams loudly and crashed into his legs, placing her head on his thighs and giving him a hug, he chuckles and lifts my daughter onto his lap, patting her sides.

"If it isn't a mini widow" He says and smiles over at me, i smile back and watch Y/n gasp and turn around to me.

"Santa knows who i am!" She squeals and hugs Santa again, i smile and Santa situates Y/n on his lap and points to the camera telling her to smile, she lets out one of the biggest smiles i've ever seen before Santa asks her a question.

"What would you like for Christmas Y/n?" It even confused me with how he knew my daughters name, but i guess paparazzi have caught us and her name had been mentioned on Tv from some of the avengers.

"Barbie dream house" Y/n squeals happily, Santa nods his head and tells Y/n he'll see what he can do and glances over at me, i nod and smile and Santa gives Y/n a high five before i collect her and we make our way out the back.

"I saw Santa mama!" Y/n screams jumping into my arms, i agree and cover her face in kisses as she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, placing her head on my shoulder.

"You did so well baby, well done" I say rubbing her back, i want to go to a few stores whilst i here so i hope Y/n can tolerate it, if she gets to tired she can nap.

"Barbie dream house" Y/n mumbles and looks back at the grotto, i nod my hum rubbing Y/n's back as i enter the first store i want to go to, Y/n lets out a little puff and relaxing her body into mine.

Y/n ended up falling asleep before i could even get out of the first store, i held her even tighter and rushed to my other stores, wanting to get Y/n to sleep at home for a little bit too so i can tidy up the house a bit more before she wakes up to trash it all again.

-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATTY 🫶🏻