A Day With Ruby Rose

Jack Pov

i would have been called to my fathers office as i say "what is it you need father?" he would respond with "kyle will  be helping you with keeping a eye on students from now on he will also be a guard during the vytal festival with you" i would say "allright if that is all just tell me his semblance"  my dad would tell me his semblance as i say "i will be going now..."and so i leave as i hated the idea off this a guy using shadows to spy on other students including me i hated being watched and this would just cause trouble with figuring out the secrets off my dad 

i would head into the town knowing kyle would not follow me especialy with his schedule as i would say to myself "i gotta play my cards very carefully now the students and vytal festival will still be a great distraction aside that i should use yang to keep kyle busy so i can explore the school i hate being observed especialy when somebody is being sneaky about it he is just some kid that was raised by a bandit the fact he doesn't even trust me i might have my suspicious off him but i never done anything to harm the school dam you father i will not stand for this once i figure out what you are not telling me i will confront you with it"

i would just grab a sandwich to eat and got some dust i had no weapon for it but i could surely shove it downs somebody there throat and then have them bite on it making it explode or i just slam it into them "ugh i gotta deal with a stupid ghost now which im not excited about especialy if he finds that in my room....but his semblance it is speed related and his weapons one makes him slower i just gotta time it and then beat him i will just head back now and do my work.." i would then get a text message from a new number it was ruby who asked if i was free to talk to

"i could use this to my advantage..." so i responded with sue but that i had to by my room first real quick ofcourse i did not tell her why but i had to check on the egg so after going back and checking on the egg it was still not damaged so it had not hatched yet i then head to meet up with ruby as i would ask hey "what is it you wanted ruby?" she would respond with "oh i just thought we could hangout that is all" i would respond "sure for a bit if you need help with schoolwork i can always help" ruby would respond "allright thank you well where you wanna go?"

i respond with "how about the city i was there earlier but i wouldn't mind going back" ruby would nod and dress into a drifent outfit as she heads into the city with me i would ask "what is that outfit?" she would respond with "yang calls it slayer cause she thinks im slaying in it even tho i don't know that term..." i would nod she looked more casual then her origenal outfit as ruby would ask "what is the reason for your outfit?" i respond with "i just like to feel the wind and i prefer something thight like a bodysuit it allows me to move faster and more agile it is allot better then most people wear"

she would nod it seems like we were getting along i geuss being the only student who is 15 can be troublesome regardless she was a pawn in my plan to discover what my father is hiding the one time i did not found him in his office or anywhere in the school ment he had a secret normally he would tell me if important matters come up and that he has to leave beacon academy but that was not the case that day ever since then i started to question him as ruby would say "hey jack you okay you staring off into the distance..." i respond with "ah sorry got lost in thought..."

ruby would ask "oh what were you thinking about?" i respond with "just something private but also the vytal festival father is counting allot on me again but..." ruby would say "but what?" i respond with "nothing...." ruby would then grab my arm and drag me somewhere as she starts taking me to things and buying like ice cream and cookies the cookies were specifically for herself but she offered to share some i was confused by this sudden act of kindness i would say "why are you doing this i mean waisting your money on me you could get other things with it" 

she even got us movie tickets no specific movie just tickets for us to watch 1 movie off our choice as ruby would respond with "well you seemed down and i wanted to cheer you up whatever is bothering you is really personal jaune told me what  you did the other day by taking him outside off class even tho it seemed rude and mean you probaly had a kind meaning behind it like a motivational one" i would say "and what if i didn't..." ruby would respond with "well then i would be very disapointed in you but you are not that type of guy jack"

"you refuse to see the evil in people....that can be foolish" ruby would respond with "maybe but everybody has there good sides and bad days it's what you do with them" she was talking like she knows me but do i even know myself i remember nothing from below the age off 10 but seeing ruby her face and the acts of kindness i clearly can't shake her off atleast for today unless i did this i would say "i wanna pick the movie allright" ruby nods and so i pick a horror movie to watch which in my mind should scare her off but it did the opposite she got scared enough where she grabbed thightly onto me

as i say "w-what are you doing" she would respond with "i'm scared so im grabbing onto you to feel save!" i would simple continue to focus on the movie to distract myself from ruby holding onto me as i say "you are all planning to hunt grimm....some off them can be scary if you can't handle a scary movie then how can you become a huntress..." eventualy the movie ends as i would cough so ruby would get off me as she does and we decide to head back to beacon not much talking until ruby says "i never thought they would have used that as a solution to fight the beast..." 

i respond with "oh so you did watch the movie?" ruby responds with "parts off it cause after what you said about scary grimm i thought about it some grimm might be scary at first but if i have my team then everything should be fine besides it is just a movie it was not real but it was pretty intresting.." i would groan and say "if there is ever trouble you can come to me i am the one who looks after the school mostly when the teachers are on break or have classess..." ruby would hug me and say "thank you jack" i respond with "yeah yeah but don't you have homework to do?" 

ruby responds with "OH YEAH RIGHT!" i respond with "if you use your semblance you can probaly just run up the mountain or you can take the bullhead" ruby would respond with "lets take the bullhead i rather not fall down and such ya know" i would nod as we fly back with the bullhead before seperating ways