Chapter 1: Daily Life of A StarWars Nerd

"Darkness...shall reign over light. Time to put a stop to you and your alliances. Foolll..."
A figure in dark cloak with a mechanical mask slowly walks to another individual with golden white clothes, his hand slowly raised to a person. His eyes glowed yellow red while his pupils burned with flames. "How does it feels like to be in this position..." a dark, low voice echoes through the hallway of a regular hotel. Lights flicker as the Cloaked person can be seen grabbing on to air, while the golden-white guy floated into the air. His neck felt like it was crushing itself...some force clenching it. The man was holding on to his neck for real life and could only mutter, "Please have mercy on me."

The Cloak man could only stare into his eyes as he released his grip and the other guy fall to the ground, breathing hardly for air

"Thank..." as the choked man looked up to see his predator, the Cloaked man released sparks out of his hand while electricity burst out. All of the streaks of electricity were all strangely directed to him as the injured man could only lay on the ground, screaming in pain as his body shook uncontrollably.

•••"LINGGGG, YOUR PHONE LING

"LINGGGG, YOUR PHONE LING..." A sudden and sharp Asian voice could be heard bellowing as a hand immediately caused the voice to halt. "Urgh, stupid alarm, stupid Monday... why'd I have to go to school..." a teenage with black hair with streaks of red slowly got up as he rubbed eyes and look at this phone.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!! AND MY BATTERY'S STILL LOW!!" As he stood up and took his shirt off, constellations can be seen covering his ripped body. His room was filled with Star Wars posters, action figures, cards and even Neopixel Lightsaber models.
He rushed and just put on his school attire and dashed out of his earphones, not greeting his dumbfounded parents who just sighed upon seeing him.

[Spatify] {Playlist: Song: You're too slow}
0.00——————————-1.20
{Song has been placed in repeat}
<song>

As the hyped song was soaring through his ears, he leapt onto pillars and climbed them. Only to jump to the fence and onto the roof of the building near his school. Out of the blue, his eyes darkened as he noticed that the normal path that ensures quick and quiet assess to school has been closed down due to construction. To no delay, he dashed to the right of the building and leapt of edges of staircase railings. With a feather-like landing, he dashed and front-flipped over the school fence, into the back of the school.