Chapter 6: Arrival in the Old Republic

Dalton was stretching his neck as he dragged the body of the collapsed Sith across the ground of the unknown he had fallen at. It looked like a temple, temple that has been destroyed by something of great force. Fallen rocks on the ground, altars broken and many scattered lightsabers which seemed to be halved or cracked.

(Imagine this but collapses)

"A war must've broke out here. Must be careful, if I fall at the wrong place, I'm dead...." Dalton then realised the player he had been dragging was scratched by the rocks on the ground. "Time to wake up!" He exclaimed and launched the player into a pillar nearby. SLAMM!! The pillar cracked a little as an agonised expression could be seen on the player's face.

He collapsed on the ground with one knee, dazed and hurt. He slowly stood up and cracked his back. "Ouch, what did you do to m—" Ken realises what had happened as memories flowed into his mind. He took his lightsaber and ignited it. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Ken then threw his lightsaber sideways, spinning it towards Dalton.

Dalton face palmed himself and stopped the lightsaber with his force abilities. "Lift" The lightsaber flew upwards instead of forwarding towards Dalton. Dalton then glared at Ken while glares that kill. Ken dropped to his knees and bowed to Dalton. "MY LORD, I PROMISE YOU I WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING! FORGIVE ME MY LORD!!" Dalton looked down at the shivering Ken and dropped his lightsaber to his hands.

Deeply, he let out, "Try that again and you die..." that tone came along with his deadly aura, scaring Ken even further. Looking around the fallen temple, Dalton walked and noticed every details he could take note off. Ken just rubbed his injuries and saw Dalton turn around to face him.

"How did you arrive in this realm. This is suppose to be a secret realm." Dalton questioned and released some of his aura, shaking Ken. "The Guild Master gave an artifact to me to locate and teleport to you!" Dalton nodded his head, satisfied and continue walking.

Looking at a certain item at the front of the temple, Dalton walked toward it and saw a lightsaber. It was still new, however, in pieces. Dalton used the force and lift the pieces of the lightsaber. He then looked around and noticed a Kyber crystals on the ground, cracked.
"Ding!!"

>You have discovered a relic from the Old Republic Era. <Damaged Lightsaber (Of The Past)>

 <Damaged Lightsaber (Of The Past)>