Chapter 15: Jedi Masters weakness is themselves and Ken's Detective Job Begins

Ken was pacing back and forth, "I'm going to have depression if this sorta shit keeps happening!!!" He spun to his right and buried his fist into the concrete wall of the shopping mall. "I ...need...to figure out what happened." Ken said to himself as he yanked his fist out, leaving crumbles of dust falling onto the ground and walking out of the mall. The bystanders in the surrounding could only watch in horror seeing the strength of a player.

Skeeesh!!
[You Have Killed Jedi Knight Duo, Quinlan and Anayla]
>You levelled up!!
{Congratulations, you are the first person to reach level 100}
{You have achieved the Title ~Sith Lord~}
>All Jedi opponents will grant you 20% increase in all stat points.
{You have completed your training, Starkiller's abilities have been fully transferred to you, Starkiller's training is completed.}

A half watermelon like smile paired with a star-like pair of eyes gleamed as the information is being processed. "Alright, that means I have became the strongest player around. Can't wait to tell Lea!" Dalton's heart lit up on the thought of his loving partner. He gripped his leather strap of the lightsaber hilt harder as he moved into a lower stance of attack form.

The air around him started to shift, it was starting to feel like it was getting hotter. The surrounding dry ground had puddles of water forming. Light began shining through the entire domain in Dalton's mind. "Here they come." Dalton thought as he watched the environment changed carefully, taking note of any anomaly appearing.

All of the sudden, a huge amount of aura concentrated to Dalton's left shoulder, causing him to turn to his left and take notice of the Jedi master forming. "Qui-Gon Jin" His eyes focused on his opponent, raising his lightsaber in an offensive position. The second Jedi master formed in the opposite direction, it was Obi-wan, in his older stage of life. One by one, Jedi masters filled the area. Dalton gulped and ready himself for any upcoming attackers

"Come on boys, you can do better." A woman stood at the alleyway, her foot kicking a beaten up player on the ground. "You wanted to assault me right? What happened? Hm?" She mockingly questioned again, until she raised her hand and lifted the player upwards into the air, before flicking her hand, flinging the player into the wall and executing him.

She pushed her back off the wall and walked out of the alleyway. She now had a more tight fitted outfit showing more of her hour glass figure, with make up on her face and her dark-purple waved hair. "Boringgg. I need a better guy."

She then cat-walked her way through the city until stopping by a bar. "Hm, maybe I'll find someone there." She smiled and entered the bar

Walking towards the shelf on his right, a book levitated to Ken's hand as he rummaged through the book, devouring every information humanly possible. With his intelligent and speed reading skills, he was able to find out more about a certain glow he got in Lea's eyes before she left the shopping mall.

It was apparently being a Sith which tends to turn and twist the attitude and personality of a player. Every Sith player will experience one change. Lea had just experienced hers. To change her back, an impactful event or a person with great influence on her will have a chance to be able to change her back to normal.

Ken sighed and shut the book before coughing heavily from the dust that this action emitted. "Damn...." He then looked up and wondered, "Dalton, where are you?"

A cyan blue lightsaber came spinning towards Dalton's head the moment he landed on the ground. "Heup!!" He backflipped and caught the lightsaber, flinging it to the oncoming Jedi master. "Another one down. It's too much." Dalton's expression dimmed as he dashed towards a group of Jedi masters.

The Jedi masters were skilful in their own way, there were defensive and offensive masters who collaborated with each other seamlessly. Dalton tried to conduct a heavy strike when one of the masters swung his lightsaber towards Dalton, forcing him to block again. To make things worse, Master Windu appeared to Dalton's right and used to force to push Dalton backwards(I can't explain windu's appearance...you know why).

The Jedi masters move forward and group themselves to groups of 3. Dalton gripped his lightsaber and gritt his teeth. "Looks like I can't hold back anymore..." Dalton summoned his other lightsaber into his left hand and switched his grip to back hand grip.
Heup!!
Both of them charged at each other, preparing every move and counter moves.

Lea was sitting down on the bar table, downing her fifth shot of whiskey. Everything around her was waving around, she couldn't even think straight. Her eyes caught a young player who seem to be in his young twenties, he had an Asian look with a wolf haircut. She then stood up and walked with heavy steps, putting one foot in front of the other.

When the player noticed her, he immediately smiled and went out of the group his was conversing with. Lea placed on elbow on the table and tried to flirt with him in the whole conversation. The guy was definitely enjoying to soft touches and "talk". However, he had other thoughts in mind...

"Why don't we go over to the hotel opposite and have a closer chat." The guy swiped his hair backwards and smiled at her. Lea knew what would happen if she go there, everyone would. But all she could think was "Dalton never does it with me anymore. He might give me something better..."

With light footsteps and dashing speed, Ken found himself racing towards Nilfheim. Passing through the entrance and into the lift, he made it before the security guard could get to him. Luckily, no one was there. Ken went straight to the meditation floor. As the lift doors opened, he noticed clouds of smoke flow into the lift. "Only this could happen if Sith Lord or higher meditates, but only Darth Vader meditates and he does it at night" Ken's lit up as he ran out of the portal to find Dalton sitting there. Waves of hot air washed through his face, negative energies were high. The aura, Ken could not even take a single step even if he wanted to.Many questions went through his mind.
What level is this guy at?
Why does he have this sort of power?
This is something Ken could not even fathom to possess.

All of the sudden, Ken was forced down on his knees, sweat continued to poor out of his head. "How??" Was the only thought Ken had when...

Heavy foot steps and a deep mechanical breathing could be heard, making Ken even more tensed up.
To be continued...