Chapter 11: Leveling Up!!

> You have defeated the <Kryat Dragon>
> You have received 1000 exp
> You have received <Kryat's Egg>
>You have leveled up

This notification made Dalton satisfied as he sighed and nodded at Lea. "Did you guys received the Egg?" Ken walked by and asked while Lea shook her head and only Dalton nodded. "Looks like the person who delivers the final blow gets the egg drop" Ken remarked. The three of them turned behind upon hearing a few screams at the back.

"Looks like the Jedi have arrived and fall for the trap" Dalton laughed as he looked back "It will last us until the fifth Kryat dragon when they will discover the last trap." Lea raised her hands up and answered, "Wait where?". Dalton pointed to the row of lines that he had noted down. "These are the triggers for the trap to spring. Now though, they might fall through, Mandos may come in flying. Which I will handle while you guys attack the Kryat dragon. Not only that, the Olympus Guild have purchased droids like bounty droid like IG droid." Lea gulped when she heard the name IG.

"So I will need your two hundred percent effort in this fight ok?" Dalton looked at both players who nodded their head and whipped out their sabers. "Alright, the second dragon is about to spawn. Let's get ready" Lea pointed as the three of them walked towards the spawn point.

> Master (Starkiller) has given you a new mission.
> Mission: Kill any Jedi who tries to interfere with your mission.
Rewards: 500 exp, 20 credits and 5 additional points
Penalty: - 1 level and -20 credits

Dalton sighed upon seeing this mission and saw Starkiller appear infront of him. "Come one man" Dalton thought when Starkiller just replied, "Remove the light and become stronger while you do it, apprentice." Dalton nodded and followed the other two while igniting his lightsabers. "Time to cook"

"Force: Push: Level 4" He ran and jumped to the Kryat dragon which just slither out of its hole. Dalton dived towards the dragon while the other two dash and attack the bottom of the Kryat dragon. Dalton landed on top of the dragon while it started jerking itself in all directions, hoping to get rid of Dalton.

Dalton aimed at the head of the dragon and sliced open its skin, revealing its skeletal system and its organs. Other than that, there were acidic goo all over. "Tsk, if I jump in there all be disintegrated." Dalton's train of thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Jedi, Mando and Droids were evading the second and third traps. Which obviously increases the risk of them entering and ridding through the rest of the traps as quick as the third dragon might come.

Dalton had to kill the dragon while ridding of the Jedi. He flicked his wrist and launched his lightsaber horizontally, trying to imitate the movement Darth Vader had executed in the movie where he fought Luke Skywalker, his son, in Return of the Jedi. His lightsaber spun as he wanted to and curved in to slice all of the droids and Jedi moving towards the advanced traps. The Mandos took notice of him and tried to fire back at him, but to no avail, Dalton used the force and pulled a few of the Mandolorians into each other, blowing up jet packs.

The dragon, however, could not tolerate that Dalton was  still standing on top of it and moved at high speed towards Lea. "Oh shit." Lea just stood still, in deep fear as she watched her live past through her eyes. Until...
BOOM!!
"Force: Bomb: Level 2"
Dalton muttered these words and blew up the back of the Kryat Dragon which screamed in agony and landed on the ground. Its essence slowly fade away while the rewards were sent to the three. Both of them cheered while one was in deep rage. Deep inside that mask, Dalton's eyes glowed bright orange again.