Chapter 9: Rest In Peace and A Vengeful Duel

"Sorry, your parents have been killed during the Darth Maul event. They died protecting me from the Guild Olympus. Those liars. They were said to protects but those Jedis killed them when they refused to give up Qui Gonn Jin's apprenticeship. Sorry." A dark energy surged through Dalton, gathering at his fist. The harder he gripped, the more his power starts to grow.
"Ding!!"

>New Mission from <Starkiller>
<Kill The Players Who Murdered Your Parents>
Rewards: 100 exp and 50 credits
Penalty: Death of you and your team mates.
> New currency added <Credits>
> <Credits Store Opened>
Would you like to open?
<Yes> <No>

Dalton's eye lit up when he saw the new mission and credit store opened. He turned to see Starkiller nodding his head. "I have never gotten revenge for my love one, maybe you can" Dalton nodded his head and entered the shop. It consists of food like bread and water as well as items like clothing. He noticed the amount of credits he have is 0.

He put down his phone and look over to Ken and Lea. "Anyone got credits?" He questioned as both Lea and Ken raised their hands. Apparently, guild members and people with high achievements are able to receive coins.

"Someone killed my parents and I have to get them back. My parents saved someone during the process. I am going to find him. Who's coming?" Lea nodded her head and Ken raised a thumbs up.

Dalton opened his phone and called the person "Where are you."

A few good 30 minutes later...
Dalton and the crew (imma call Lea and Ken "the crew) arrived at a pub just right beside the Sith guild, Nilfheim. "Hmm of course he's a sith, no wonder he got attacked by Jedi" Ken remarked.

However, Dalton just walked right up to the door of the pub and entered

However, Dalton just walked right up to the door of the pub and entered. Wind and gas blew and cleared where 5 players with dark brown coat  including one dark clothed player was sitting in separate tables.

The door behind Dalton shut and locked automatically, preventing the rest of the crew from entering

Dalton's face grew dark as all the players except the one in dark clothes stood up. "What is the meaning of this" Dalton asked sternly when the one in dark clothes was trembling. "Sorry Dalton, they used me to get to you..." he stopped a while and gulped before saying "they murdered your parents."