Chapter 18: Lea cured, Malgus destroyed

Lea's physical self could be seen landing heavy punches on another couple. "Hehehe...you crying weaklings." Lea chuckled while in her mind, "Why couldn't Dalton and I have fun like them..." As the thought clouded her mind, she whips out her lightsaber and pointed it at them. "You don't deserve such love..."

"What do you think you're doing?" A deep voice spoke and immediately caused Lea to fall to her knees. She slowly turned around with a sudden sense of death. Her expression hardened when she saw the being behind her. "Dalton?" She whimpered when Dalton used the force and slammed her against the wall. Before anything, his gaze shifted to the couple and said, "Leave" The couple's face blackened as they picked their selves out and their footsteps quickened.

Dalton turned back to Lea, her eyes were bloodshot crimson and she started laughing. "Hehehe, how do you like my new look. Honey..." the wall behind her cracked as she released a red shockwave. This didn't affect Dalton but it made him sigh. "You are in this state." He continued while raising his hand towards Lea. "And you are still not strong? Pathetic." The force used in Lea forced her backwards and engraved her into the wall.

"Argh..." she spat a puddle of blood and her crimson eyes shot up to Dalton. Her crimson eyes glowed more violently as she let out "I HATE YOU". Dalton had a stern look on his face and took a step towards Lea. His face moved closer to hers, just close enough to feel her breathing. Shocked, Lea's scarlet glow started to fade. Tears flowed down her eyes as she muttered, "Why don't you love me more?"

Dalton raised and laced his fingers through Lea's face. It felt soft, yet so sticky from all the blood. "I know, I have ignored you and focused more on training." He laughed and flexed his muscles, "That's why I'm so strong now!! Strong enough to protect you." Lea giggled too, though her pain was too much to bear. "Alright, let's go home." He said enthusiastically and let go of Lea,
causing her to fall of the wall and into his arms.

As he was walking through the city, Dalton noticed that many bystanders caught a glimpse of Lea and started gossiping to each other. Yapping non-stop and thinking Dalton couldn't hear them. However, Dalton turned his cold gaze to their souls and one by one, filled them with fear. The crowds of people then gave way to Dalton as he carried Lea in a bride-style manner.

Red lightning was pulsing through Lea's veins. That chilling aura. She recognised it and gripped her fist tighter. "First no lightsaber, secondly, Malgus is going all out. Odds seem great" Lea's stern expression grown sterner.

Whoosh

In a blink of an eye, Malgus could be seen beside Lea, his fist already prepared to speed through Lea's stomach. "How did he get there?" Lea grabbed Malgus's fist and tried to spun him upside down. However, Malgus didn't budge and forced his fist to go through. It made contact and send Lea flying and tumbling on the ground.

Before Lea could process the pain she's experiencing, Malgus was already on her left. Electricity flowed out of Malgus's hand and towards Lea. Causing her to scream in pain and fly even further. Smoke was all Lea could see as she tried to stand up. Her ribs are crushed, her internal organs are not doing so well as well. Biting her teeth through the intensive pain, Lea pushed herself back up. Until...

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Malgus had his hood on, taking one step at a time towards Lea with such killing intent. "His physical capabilities are so strong. How am I going to win this..." Lea got into position, with her limbs shaking in fatigue and fear. There was it.

The moment of death.

Lea's eyes glowed purple as she heard a voice.
Imagine the force flowing through your arm. Use the force to your advantage...

Lea's eyes opened as she ran towards Malgus, yelling and making it seem like she was making a weak attempt for an attack. Malgus smirked and just stood in place. When Lea was close to Malgus, she shifted her position and pulled her hand back. Focusing on her fist, she let go of her breath and a flash followed.

Blood could be seen coming out of Malgus's mouth as inertia did its job. Malgus got knocked so hard that a hole was formed in his abdomen. Lea didn't hesitate or take a moment to think. She let her body do its job. Her foot imbued with the force, slammed into the jaw of Malgus. Just like that, Malgus's head disintegrated.
"Ding!!"

(You have beaten Malgus, Sith Lord, Master of Betrayal)
(You have received 500 exp points)
(You have received Full Recovery: Use it?)
(You have received all of Malgus's abilities since you have surpassed him as his disciple)
(You have reached level 80. You are part of 30% of the world who have achieved level 80 and higher)

Lea's eyes wavered as it simmered down to her normal eye pupils. What she saw shocked her next, it was Dalton using the force to hold her before she lost conscious. 

Dalton smiled as he carried her through the crowd. It's a needle in a haystack. Except that the haystack was being blown away, revealing the pin. While walking, Dalton noticed a strange figure in-front of him. The hood of the figure slowly sways in the wind, until an angle revealed a single golden eye.

!!!!

Dalton felt the ground beneath him cracked and nearly gave way. However, he simply shrugged and glared back at this figure. The eye just widened and a smile can be seen.

The strangest thing happened next. His smile turned into a script of gibberish word. "&-&2$;$4"  "Ding!!"

New language detected. Would you like to learn it?
<Yes> Or <No>

Dalton picked <Yes> and he felt a searing pain in his brain, nearly causing him to drop on his knees. His view was shot straight into the sky. A cooling sensation could be felt in his body, making him look down. "Huh?" Dalton let out, his body was nearly transparent. It was as if he had died. "Is this my spirit?" He tried moving around and was able to do so freely. Raising up his head to check the environment, black stars could be seen in the white bright sky.

His body was then suddenly yanked into a star and various pictures and scenes played in-front of him. "Woah," Dalton had a shock expression as he relaxed  control of his limbs and let the scenario play out.

And then, a dark hand grabbed hold of him and pulled him out of the scenario. Dalton's eyes widened in shock as he was flung, viewing the scenes all making its distance away from him. Dalton spun around and saw a white star, before seeing...&)@)@(

To be continued...