Chapter 5: The Fight of Illusions

Dalton's face whitened as the voice spoke, it's tone and aura had a different feel. Unique yet old. It's familiar...yet unfamiliar at the same time. "Who is this." Dalton questioned while keeping a calm composure.

"I am the new apprentice of Darth Malgus, the best Sith Lord in the old republic. Come and face me in the Old Republic dungeon..." Before Dalton could question further, the line got cut off. He placed his phone down and opened his screen. As he searched for the events section, there were dozens of them.
He was sure, the Old Republic had not released yet.
He scrolled and scrolled further, until...

<Old Republic>
<Realm>
Includes the past of the Jedi and Sith. The old archives were last seen in the rumbles. Sith Lords and Jedi Master's from the Old Republic resides there.
<Spirit of Darth Malgus Calls Out To You>
<Do you wish to enter>
<Yes> <No>

Dalton noticed the words "Realm". "Must be a whole different timeline, no wonder" Dalton then smiled and thought of the secret missions that could be discovered or the secret artifacts he could retrieve. "Wait, Lea must be there...WHAT IF SHE'S IN TROUBLE!!" Dalton thought of it and immediately select the yes option.
"Ding!!"

Traveling to the "Old Republic" now...

Dalton looked around and scratched his head. Isn't he supposed to enter some sort of portal? All of the sudden, the ground beneath him broke off and revealed a galaxy space. "WOAH!!" He yelled as he fell through the cracked ground.

It was like a force was guiding him (force, Starwars haha) . He was zipping through the space left and right, up and down. Jerking in all directions, Dalton started to lose his mind. "Wheere....Whennnn would this endddd" Dalton could feel his brain melting.

Dalton saw a portal opening and felt a huge pressure on his back. BOOM! He was launched forward into the portal with great speed. "I better suit up now..." Dalton immediately equipped his Acolyte armour on. Passing through the portal, he slammed onto a concrete ground and blacked out.

Dreaming...
Dalton was walking towards a pillar. Something really mesmerising about it. It did not struck him as familiar, but he felt as if he was meant to see it. He took slow steps to it as voices whisper in his ear. "Come closer. See the truth of the Jedi..."

He raised his hands and touched the stone pillar. He felt the rough surface it possessed, coldness spread through his hands. "Now meet Darth Starkiller..." the voices whispered as a lightsaber can be heard zooming towards him.

Dalton spun behind and raised his hands....nothing. "Time to meet my apprentice..." A deep voiced that sounded like a mechanical deep voice could be heard. Dalton's hand reach his one of his lightsaber and spun behind while igniting it.

He felt his saber hit its competitor when Dalton turned behind and saw a figure. His breathing was so iconic that any Starwars fan could recognise it. "My apprentice, you will die here." Dalton's eyes sparked with rage as he skipped a few steps back. Dalton took out his other lightsaber and ignites it.
"Master, it's time your reign of the galaxy will end. I will end Darth Palpatine after I am done with you" he growled and dashed towards Darth Vader with his lightsaber readied.

<You have encountered Darth Vader(BOSS) from Memories of Starkiller>
>Mission:
Kill Darth Vader.
Rewards: 15 additional stats and 200 exp.
>Secret Mission(Starkiller)
Kill Darth Vader after slicing his limbs off.
Rewards: 30 addtional stats and 400 exp.

Darth Vader scoffed and easily blocked the first strike by Dalton and parried it. He then counter with his low strum while Dalton backflipped while deflecting the saber and countering with a heavy blow.