Chapter 10: Time to level up!!

When Dalton woke up, bright light instantly entered his eyes and he sat up, rubbing his eyes. He turned to his left and noticed that Lea had already left the bed. He rubbed his eyes more and recalled the night when Lea was there beside him to console him. What he remembers next caused his face to burn bright red. The scene of him pulling Lea into a hug played back into his mind as he face palmed himself. They are just friends and he pulled her into a hug, he probably caused her to be embarrassed.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Lea entered the room with a tray of food and a glass of milk. "You favourite!! Omelette egg and hasbrown!! Along with a cold glass of milk!" She set it on Dalton's lap and sat beside him. "How are you feeling?" She asked as her eyes glistened along with the bright sun rays. Dalton could only stare in awe and wonder what makes her so enchanting that he could not stop staring.

A moment of awkwardness and silence past and Lea just waved at Dalton's face, snapping Dalton out of his daze "Dalton?". Dalton's head shook a little before he answered, "Yea?" Lea giggled and asked again , "How are you feeling dummy?". That's it, the word "dummy" alone caused Dalton to blush again, making Lea notice and giggle even more. Dalton immediately stood up in embarrassment and nodded his head, living a Lea who started turning up and down on the bed.

Ken was in his sith clothing again when he came up to Dalton and Lea who were all cleaned up. He noticed that they both were still in their home clothes. He sighed and then asked them, "So now Dalton got his revenge already and we found you too. What's the plan??" Dalton smiled and then said, "Level up, we have 3 days until the next season begins, Attack of the Clones. Before that, I have a scene from the show, Mandolorian to level up." He turned on the lap top he found in his room yesterday and used it to research about the system, learning about every single updates and secret dungeons discovered. There is a single dungeon from the Mandolarion show that even a group of 5 players with shooters and Jedis could not beat. This dungeon is reserved by the Olympus Guild as it has not been beaten yet and every time it is, it gives a total of 1000 exp to each player and 500 for the remaining attempts. Now that the crew are at level 35 to level 50 which requires them to achieve 200 exp for each level up. If they beat the dungeon for the first time, that is 5 levels increase.

"Sooo, what is so powerful that the Olympus could not beat?" Ken questioned

"Sooo, what is so powerful that the Olympus could not beat?" Ken questioned. Dalton's grinn died while replying, "The Kryat Dragon." Lea's eyes opened wide while Ken was still calm when he answered, "What's that?" A moment of face palming and fainting occured. Dalton sighed and searched up the image and scene from the Mandolorian series.

A few minutes later,
Ken could not stop tapping his feet on the spot while Dalton was describing their plan. "I plan for us to wear secret stealthy clothes and execute all the Olympus members guarding and  in the dungeon. And we put back our original suits and beat the shit out of the dragon. If anyone tries to enter, we'll have a trap ready for them." Lea raised her hand and asked, "What...trap?" Dalton pointed to her while winking, making her blush a little, "You'll have to find out."