Chapter 17: Vader's Final Duel, Lea & Malgus

(You will be returning to meditating chamber in Nilfheim)

Blurry metal grating, hot air and smoke, simple atoms in the palm. Dalton could feel all of the details, it's like he was enlightened. He tried tapping into the force and immediately felt great anger course through his body. Satisfied, he looked around and noticed that a burnt mark that resembled a half circle was drawn. "ARGH!!" A voice cried out as Dalton snaps behind.

There it is, Ken and Vader. It seems like Ken was on the verge of death, he was struggling hard. That eyes of his, it was crying out for survival.

!!!

That shard in Vader's body. Ken did some damage to him after all. "Looks like I was right..." Dalton smiled as he got up, he took a step forward and...

FOOM!!

Dalton found himself right in front of Vader. "My speed increased..." He then saw Ken waiting for death's call. Smiling, Dalton spoke sinisterly, "That's enough."

Beneath the mask, Vader's eyes shot opened as he released the hold on Ken and jumped forward. "What was that energy?" Vader turned around and saw Dalton, grinning like a lunatic. "That aura...ITS SO STRONG!!" Dalton was dripping sweat, topless shredded body with his dark bagged pants. Darth Vader focused his energy and spoke, "Looks like you have finished meditating Dalton."

Weirdly enough, Dalton didn't budge or answer. This made Vader tensed up, "He didn't kneel..." He just stretched his neck and replied, "You broke our arrangement Lord Vader." Dalton spoke up.

As Lea was wondering through club by club, her eyes glowed and in her eye... There was darkness and abyss. On going darkness could only describe this area. Lea could be seen running around, without the burn in her eyes. "HELP!!!" She yelled helplessly. This was all she had done for the past 30 minutes.

Ever since she had that headache, she was no longer in control of her body. She kneeled down and started crying. When...

Foot steps could be heard in the far distance. Same goes for the dark and ancient aura Lea felt. It's getting bigger and heavier. "Time to take over your mind and make your body MINE!!" A  deep and hollow voice could be heard. This followed by a red crimson lightsaber igniting. Revealing a cloaked figure with a breathing system similar to Vader's. Of course Lea could recognise who this is.

"Malgus..." Lea growled as a glint of happiness could be seen in his red crimson orange eyes.

" Lea growled as a glint of happiness could be seen in his red crimson orange eyes

Click!!

Vshhhhh!!!