Chapter 21: The Preperation

A blissful wedding, laughter, love and most importantly, cake. Dalton, Lea and Ken were laughing off impromptu insults to each other while smashing cakes in each other's face. Dalton and Lea could not stop staring at each others eyes which obviously crept Ken way too much until he pulled out his lightsaber to get them to stop it. "Chilll man. You won't get the feeling from this you know." Dalton said as he continued to stare. Ken's face fumed, causing him to stomp away to the toilet and slamming the door shut. The couple could only fall on their stomachs and release a wave of laughter. Ken who heard the laughters from the toilet continues to fume. However, there was a sudden moment of silence. "Is something wrong?" Ken was about to turn the door knob when the door itself burst wide open, sending him hitting a wall and fainting.

"KEN!!" A voice screamed to him as his eyes shot wide open, the door was in pieces, as well as the living room. Ken immediately stood up and ran towards the voice, coughing and waving through the abundance of smoke. He saw two players holding a blue lightsaber. Ken instantly flicked out his saber as his eyes glowed yellow. His body instinctively dashed toward the two players, ignoring the surroundings.

"HUH?!!" Ken thought in surprised. He couldnt control his body, he could only focus on the opponents in-front of him. He had doubts about him executing the attack, or even the surroundings. "Time for me to show you for potential" a gold figure appeared in-front of him when Ken started to execute the attacks. "What potential??" Ken questioned when the voice of the figure spoke, "Your past attacks that you used in your previous life" Ken felt his brain receiving a wave of information as he viewed different events of the Jedi sentinels and their goals. As the events played out, Ken understood more and more about the Jedi sentinels, his role and nodded, "I'll watch your moves and find out the truth about myself and reveal the truth about the Jedi". The voice then chuckled.

The three of them danced around with light steps. Ken was performing certain moves that he didn't learned or even seen before. He could throw the lightsaber accurately and swing at tight angles. The two players were freakishly good but could barely make out the attacks Ken was unleashing. Ken's eyes shot everywhere, searching for an opening.

One of the players decided on an upwards slash towards Ken, Ken's hand was then raised towards one of the players when a shockwave was released from it. The impact of the attack knocked one of the player out when the other came rushing towards him. "You ignored your friend huh. Good choice" Ken then spun around the player and slashed, "It's futile" the player stops and collapsed. Ken's eyes reverted back to normal as he felt something weighing him down and raised his lightsaber. His hands were shaking terribly when a screen appeared in-front of him.

<System>
Level up!
Level up!
.
.
.
You have achieved maximum level. Your knowledge about the Jedi sentinels have been restored and your skills form your past life has returned. You have achieved the title.
{The Sentinel}
You are the leader of the Jedi Sentinel.
All sentinels will listen to your commands.
You exert pressure around others with your presence.
You have exclusive skills and abilities.
1. Shockwave
2. Lightsaber boomerang.
.
.
.
<Quest(Fatal)>
[The war that determines fate has been shifted to the next day. Prepare for the war by gathering the Jedi sentinel to fight a chosen side.]

Ken saw the quest and then heard a voice calling him, "KEN!!" He turned towards the voice and ran towards it, feeing a deep familiarity towards the voice. As he ran deeper, the surroundings were getting darker and darker. Eventually, he ran into complete darkness.

"KEN!!" Dalton yelled once more with Lea behind him. He stared at the toilet door in-front of him and punched the door handle, breaking it into pieces. The door then let itself open when Dalton pushed through it and find Ken sitting up on the ground in a haze. "Ken you ok?" Dalton says and reaches a hand towards Ken, and Ken accepting Dalton's help and was lifted up on his feet. At the same time, Ken was holding the back of his head in discomfort and disbelieve, "I...thought that the toilet had collapsed? Why is the house still intact??" He questioned, leaving Dalton and Lea flabbergasted. "You were in the toilet for hours! What happened??" They asked when Ken recalled the entire event.