Chapter 8:New Master and Apprentice

Knocked out? That was what Ken last remembered, he was defeated easily and knocked out by the female sith. Now he is...falling? Ken was falling through clouds and through the sky until he saw him falling to the roof of a ship. He felt the ground vibrated and shake with his fall and definitely hear lots of screaming. He turned his head to his left and saw 5 Jedi fighting a single sith.

"!!!" He gasp and noticed that one of the Jedi noticed him. However, the Jedi was a female and was using a yellow lightsaber instead. Her gaze, her yellowy like eyes? Does not matter to him. All it matters that was her gaze managed to pierce through his brain. He do not recognise this female at all. Yet...yet she seems so familiar. So love...Ken shook his head and stood up, immediately noticing a sith lord that was well known in the Nilfheim. "Rave—" his view took a turn for the better as he was shoved out of the ship, out of space.

It felt like he was on hyperdrive except it was a hundred more times intense. Actually, it was not as bad as he thought. It lasted for 30 minutes straight and he yawned "this is stupid". He turned on his back and lie back until light washed over him. He landed on something soft, yet bouncy. He bounced off the surface a few times and finally got back up, stretching.

His eyes caught something shiny, something eye capturing (haha, "eye" right???). He turned around and saw the same lady, standing with her lightsaber and facing him. "Hi there, young sith..." she took a single step, which easily got her to dash infront of him.
"Ding!!"

>You have met the spirit of the crystal of the <Old Republic> Unlocking identity...
<Bastila Shan's Crystal>
Role: Jedi Sentinel
Ability: Gives user intelligence +10 and strength +10. Increases focus and drive of user to fight for the goal you strive for.
Colour: Yellow
<Bastila Shan's Crystal> have been gifted to you by player <Acolyte Dalton>

Ken was not only in awe about the beautiful woman standing in front of him and also touched that Dalton even gifted him something, not to mention powerful too. This is something not even the guild would even show to him.

Ken looked up brightly and blushed. "So, you are mine now right?" Bastila Shan just giggled and nodded her head. "Your friend of yours chose the right person to be the owner of my crystal and I sense great potential in you. Why don't we join hands and become master and apprentice?" She offered her hand, smiling at Ken. Ken did not know what to say at all. Potential? Apprentice? Her?

This is a really rare opportunity for him as he had only ever heard about players being the apprentice of a character in Star Wars

This is a really rare opportunity for him as he had only ever heard about players being the apprentice of a character in Star Wars. He beamed at this opportunity and shook hands with her.
"Ding!!"

You have become the apprentice of Bastila Shan, Jedi sentinel of the <Old Republic>
You have unlocked the first force ability of Bastila Shan
<Force Breach>
This can disrupt and scramble the thoughts and focus of a force user, making them unable to use their force abilities for 20 seconds or weaken the impact of the force.
<You have leveled up>
You have reached level 30

Ken was in shock, he had never seen such results and rewards before in his life. Looks like a capture mission appeared to be an apprentice mission. Ken could not help but feel grateful for Dalton. Bastila then tapped him on the shoulder as Ken looked up. "Let's bring you back to reality oki? Hehe" she used raised her palm and touched Ken, pushing him with so much force that it send him through the ripple of galaxy with super sonic speed in an instant.