Chapter 20: Love and Chaos

Back at Ken's apartment:
Ken walked out of the shower room towel-drying his hair with his casual clothes and went into Dalton's room. As the door creaked open, he noticed that Dalton's still sleeping, with Lea sleeping on his chest. "They should be fine like this right?" Muttered and then closed the door, thinking about...

At the end of the battle, Ken shrugged and used the force to carry both Dalton and Lea back home. Oh how he struggled, he staggered every 5 minutes and dropped them a couple of times on the way back home. The agony...the pain...the...

"Ken?" A familiar voice came from Dalton's room as he opened the door once more. His eyes widened as he exclaimed, "Dalton!" However, Dalton was busy rubbing his neck muttering, "Why does my neck feel so sore..."And again, Ken recalled the time he dropped Dalton on his neck and decided to stay quiet about it. "Must be from the fights" Ken walked towards Dalton and showed him the armour he picked up from Vitiate. Dalton then looks up and remarked in disgust "Why would you bring an..." That's when he saw that Vitiate armoured has marking on it, luring Daltons hand to feel the texture of the armour. "That material's pretty good, not only that, it emits the Sith power..." Dalton commented when Ken smiled and replied, "Yep, I have enough to make 2 pieces of armour so I went ahead and got you and Lea an upgrade."

Hearing that Dalton slowly stood up and followed Ken to the living room when he saw 2 rings on the table.

"It turns out that I am able to compress the suits into rings

"It turns out that I am able to compress the suits into rings. Black one's yours and red one's hers." However, as Ken says this, he noticed that a tear trickled out of Dalton's eye. "What is it Dalton?"
Dalton's eyes turned black as he recalled the point where he got engulfed in identity crisis.

Back in the fight(previous chapter)
"Who am I?" Dalton looked at himself and saw Starkiller, and a dozen other knights in cloak. "You are the descendant of me" starkiller spoke as he stepped out of Dalton's shadow, "you have the legacy of me and my clones."The knights all stepped out, having the same face. "You are the new avatar, to avenge us."  Dalton then stepped towards them and yelled, "I ALREADY KILLED VADER, ISNT THAT ENOUGH??" The Shadows all flown into one and shown Dalton an image. The Jedi and the Sith, both fighting for different causes. Another scene entered his mind where he saw the deaths of Sith on the Jedi hand, the Jedi industrial using the world, killing the environment. The Jedi torturing the Sith and their kids. All because the Sith were portrayed as evil. Engulfed by anger and hatred, Dalton gripped his fist, "I know what I am now."
The knights all merged into one, "The war is coming in 5 days. The Jedi will strike first. And it's your job to stop them."